Users Online Now: 1,751 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 55,557
Pageviews Today: 107,127Threads Today: 48Posts Today: 797
01:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is Generation Y the most worthless generation?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm sorry folks, I can't deal with these people anymore

I've never seen a more disgusting generation than the one emerging in the workplace...at first I thought I had a few bad apples, but even if you replace them, the apples behave the same fucking way

the laziest, most uncouth, unprofessional, if they could spell the word...im only 28, and astounded, jaw dropped and mystified by these people

swearing openly, did I mention extremely lazy? a very smug sense of being and I can't figure out why!!

I had to clean washrooms in offices at 16, these people never had to do any of that...man they will suffer come the economic collapse

Caught many talking to clients and pulling out personal blackberries...can you imagine that...sending text messages, checking emails when you're AT THE JOB THAT PAYS FOR YOUR TOYS, and really thinking nothing of it...

will do the bare minimum, and COMPLAIN the whole way doing it...it's amazing, really....i still have a hard time coming to terms with it

it's almost like they feel they're entitled to greatness...that they're just like a celebrity

they even talk like tv, they dress like tv, true lemmings, all equal opinions, all engaged in groupthink...it's almost like i'm the weird one for maintaining a work ethic in a depression economy....it's mind boggling

mass illusion at it's finest..these people just have absolutely NO concept of reality, even the basics...they don't even know where to find California on a map

yet they can regurgitate propaganda in school, or at least show up to class

and what the fuck does a 20 year old need a blackberry for??

these people will be digging for worms come the debt default

long rant, but im wondering if this is the case with any of you?

I'd hire a 70 year old man ANY DAY over any of these people
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP