Users Online Now: 2,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,003,886
Pageviews Today: 1,673,604Threads Today: 675Posts Today: 12,049
04:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Where Will Earth Be In Its Precessional Cycle in 2012?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Will the Earth's axis have completed a full 360 degree circle in 2012 or will it be pointing at 270 degrees? From what I understand, the Earth's axis will begin pointing toward the Galactic Center in 2012, and this will take us out of a 12,000 year period of darkness to enter into a new period of light based on the Earth beginning to receive higher forms of energy. The higher forms of energy will be due to this new angle which will place the Earth in a progressively more direct line with energy emanating from the Galactic Center. It's kinda like the northern hemisphere receiving more direct solar energy in the summer time when the Earth is actually farther away from the sun because the the earth is tilted toward the sun at that time. Conversely, in the winter the Earth is tilted away from the sun and the northern hemisphere experiences winter even though the earth is closest to the sun at this time.

Also, I am beginning to conclude that the potential climate change and a possible pole shift that is all the rage is really more about the changing position of Earth's axis in its precessional cycle. This is pretty apparent from a scientific perspective and therefore the claim that climate change and change in general is upon us is valid and is easily predictable. Any thoughts? I'm kinda new to this topic.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP