Users Online Now: 2,067 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,084,835
Pageviews Today: 1,810,769Threads Today: 731Posts Today: 13,056
05:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PROBLEM: Everytime I call Verizon they always put someone from another country, like India or China.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay, so I have this problem. I have Verizon DSL for some odd reason (they suck and its slow) but every time someone calls my house or I call someone using my house phone my internet connection fails. It just stops responding for a few minutes or until I hang up. I decided to call Verizon, so they always put some Indian male/female who doesn't know whatsup with the problem. They tell me the same shit, its like they are programmed to do a certain thing and that's it. It's always a fucking Indian with an accent (I'm not racist either, I love Indian women/food) and they think they know everything, but I actually had to teach them a few things once in awhile.

The problem is I don't know how to fix this, and I would seriously want to talk to someone here in America who will understand my problem. Everytime I call I either speak with a machine or someone in another country.

I have a Westell 7500, I have the filters connected properly, I have a 5.8Ghz phone. Can anyone help?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP