January 13, 2009
On January 8, 2009, with no objection being raised, Congress — House and Senate — voted unanimously to certify the Electoral College.
Not one legislator, Republican or Democrat, Senator or Representative, could or did refute even one of the undisputed facts concerning the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to the office of president under Article II, Section 1, United States Constitution. Not one!
Those undisputed facts are as follows:
1. Barack Hussein Obama has not been vetted or certified eligible to the office of president of the United States by any agency tasked to do so or authorized to do so.
2. Not one American citizen, not one Senator, not one Representative has seen, touched or examined Barack Hussein Obama’s vault copy Hawaii birth certificate. While October 31, 2008, Dr Chiyome Fukino, Department of Health, Hawaii, issued a press release in which she stated that she had “seen and verified” that a Hawaii birth certificate for Obama did exist; she did not state what was on it nor did she state that it showed that Obama was born in Hawaii.
3. The Certification of Live Birth (COLB) that Obama has been waving about is not a “birth certificate” as he claims, as the mainstream media claims, as FactCheck.org and FighttheSmears.com claims. The COLB is a short form, computer printed document deriving the information printed thereon from a database of information supposedly (See #13 and #14 below) taken from the original long form vault copy Hawaiian birth certificate.
4. Factcheck.org claims to be a non-partisan organization. Factcheck.org is funded by the Annenberg Foundation on whose board Obama sat. Factcheck.org is about as non-partisan as is Obama. The Annenberg Foundation has never passed up a chance to fund a “progressive” (a.k.a., Marxist) cause.
5. Hawaii has a law, HRS 338-17.8, which allows for the birth registration of a child born in a foreign country so long as one parent is a U.S. citizen and so long as that parent claimed Hawaii as his or her permanent residence for one year prior to the birth. Stanley Ann (Dunham) Obama met both of these requirements.
6. If Obama was born in Hawaii, he is, at best, a dual citizen. At his birth, his father was a British subject as Kenya was a British colony. Dual citizenship precludes Obama from eligibility under Article II, Section 1, United States Constitution. Prior cases decided by the United States Supreme Court, involving the determination of “natural born” have used Vattel’s “The Law of Nations” definition which states, “The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.” (Part I, Chapter 19, Section 212). Factcheck.org states that Obama was a dual citizen at birth.
7. If Obama was born in Kenya, he was, at birth, a British subject as Kenya was a British colony. American law, at that time, required that Stanley Ann (Dunham) Obama be a minimum of 19 years of age at his birth to confer to him her American citizenship if he was born outside the United States; she was only 18 years old when Obama was born.
8. Barack Hussein Obama’s paternal step-grandmother has stated before witnesses, said witnesses signing affidavits, that she was witness to the birth of Obama in Kenya. See here, here, and here.
9. Michelle Obama has stated that Barack Hussein Obama was adopted by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen.
10. When Barack Hussein Obama was registered at the Fransiskus Assissi Primary School in Jakarta, Indonesia, his father was listed as Lolo Seotoro; his citizenship as Indonesian; his name as Barry Soetoro.
11. When Stanley Ann (Dunham) Soetoro divorced Lolo Soetoro in 1980, the divorce papers show they had two children: one minor child (Maya), one over 18 (Barack).
12. When Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, became an Indonesian citizen, his British citizenship would have been terminated; if he was born in Hawaii, also his American dual citizenship. Indonesia does not allow for dual citizenship.
13. Returning to the COLB. This document, as waved about by Obama, may be authentic on its face (See #14), but it is not accurate. Were it accurate, it would show Lolo Soetoro as his father; his name as Barry Soetoro.
14. The COLB Obama waves about lists the race of his biological father as “African.” African is not a race any more than American is. This brings into question the authenticity of the COLB Obama is waving about as his “birth certificate.”
15. If Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, did become an American citizen, he became a naturalized American citizen which precludes him from eligibility under Article II, Section 1, United States Constitution. There has been no proof presented that he is even a naturalized American citizen.
16. Barack Hussein Obama has multiple aliases: Barry Soetoro, Barry Dunham, Barry Obama, Barack Soetoro, Barack Dunham. When he registered with the American Bar Association, he listed none of these as is required by law. Unless he had his name legally changed to Barack Hussein Obama after his adoption, of which there has been no proof presented, Barry Soetoro is his real name and Barack Hussein Obama is an alias.
17. All his passport records, education records, medical records, birth records have become “not available” to the public. Those records show where he was born, if he applied for or received aid as a foreign student, the country or countries from which he has received passports.
18. His selective service registration appears to be fraudulent. If he was a naturalized American citizen when he turned 18, and he failed to register with the selective service, he is barred from holding any position in government, elected or otherwise.
19. If he is not even a naturalized citizen, he is barred from holding any elected office.
20. If he is not even a naturalized citizen, he is an illegal alien.
When Senators and Representatives are elected to service their fellow Americans in Washington, DC, they take an oath of office to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That oath ends with “So help me God.”
Following are some of the responses American citizens received from their elected representative to Washington, DC.
Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA):
Without a doubt, Congress has the responsibility to uphold the Constitution, including assuring that our elected officials meet the requirements of the job. As you point out in your letter, one must be a natural-born citizen of the United States in order to serve as the president. There have been a few cases brought before the courts in various states that address concerns about the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. None of these cases have been taken up by the courts. It is my understanding that Obama's birth certificate has been certified as being authentic and as placing his birth in Hawaii. I thank you for bringing this concern to my attention and wish to assure you that I support transparency for the records of all candidates but especially for a job as grave as the President of the United States.
Senator Johnny Isakson (R-GA):
The United States Constitution requires the President to be a natural born citizen of the United States. Senator Obama's campaign provided his birth certificate to the media amid allegations that he did not meet this qualification. The certificate, confirmed by the Hawaii Department of Health as authentic, shows that he was born in Hawaii. There are a number of lawsuits pending on this matter, and I will be following the outcomes of the cases closely.
Representative Wally Herger (R-CA):
As you know, some questions have been raised about whether President-elect Obama is a natural born citizen. There was a recent lawsuit arguing that he is not eligible for the Presidency for this reason. I understand that the Supreme Court considered hearing this lawsuit, but it ultimately turned down the request to have the case before the full court. I also understand that the director of Hawaii's Department of Health recently confirmed that President-elect Obama was born in Honolulu and has said that she has personally verified that her agency has his original birth certificate on record. Although I value your concern, and I will continue to monitor this issue, I do not believe that sufficient evidence has been brought to light at this time to conclude that President-elect Obama is ineligible for the office.
Senator Mel Martinez (R-FL):
As you may know, a voter recently raised this issue before a federal court in Pennsylvania. On October 24, 2008, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania released an order in the case of Berg v.Obama. In that case, the plaintiff, Phillip Berg, raised the same issue that your letter raises regarding proof of the President-Elect's birthplace. Through his lawsuit, Mr. Berg sought to compel President-Elect Obama to produce a certified copy of his birth certificate.
The District Court dismissed Mr. Berg's suit and held that the question of Obama's citizenship is not a matter for a court to decide. The court further noted that voters, not courts, should decide whether a particular presidential candidate is qualified to hold office.
Presidential candidates are vetted by voters at least twice - first in the primary elections and again in the general election. President-Elect Obama won the Democratic Party's nomination after one of the most fiercely contested presidential primaries in American history. And, he has now been duly elected by the majority of voters in the United States. Throughout both the primary and general election, concerns about Mr. Obama's birthplace were raised. The voters have made clear their view that Mr. Obama meets the qualifications to hold the office of President.
After he is sworn into office, Mr. Obama will be our nation's President and I intend to bestow upon him the honor and respect due any man who holds that Office. Yet, I am certain that there will be times when I will disagree and oppose President Obama's policies. When that happens, you can be assured that I will pursue vigorously what I believe to be in the best interest of Florida and the nation.
And these people were elected to serve the American people in the U.S. Senate or U.S. House of Representatives. If they approach something as important as the eligibility of a candidate to the office of president with this level of apathy, how can we ever believe they approach a bill with anything less? Is it any wonder our country is in the mess it is?
But indifference of the facts is not an excuse for the failure by Senators and Representatives to uphold the U.S. Constitution and their oath of office. It has been proven, beyond reasonable doubt, that Barack Hussein Obama is not an American citizen and is not, therefore, eligible to the office of president under Article II, Section 1, Clause 5, United States Constitution. And every lawyer among those serving in Washington DC knows that just because a lawsuit is dismissed does not mean it is without merit. As so adequately displayed in the irresponsible responses above, these representatives try to make the claim, by insinuation, that since cases were dismissed on administrative grounds (procedural), that they are without merit (factual basis). Nothing could be further from the truth. Administrative procedure has nothing to do with the merits of a case. A case can have merit but still be dismissed on administrative grounds. This is often the process used by judges to get out of addressing cases they don’t want to address; especially cases where their loyalty is to the money-changers in the temple. There is not a judge in American that cannot be bought like a whore on a street corner. Those who can’t be bought, like Judge Roy Moore, find themselves removed from the bench.
If there was any doubt before January 8, 2009 of how the U S Senators and Representatives, and the U.S. Supreme Court view the people of this nation, that doubt is no more; they have made it crystal clear that, in their eyes, the people of this nation are nothing more than chattel to be used, abused and discarded at the pleasure of a centralized, totalitarian global regime.
If we, the people, subjugate, we deserve the misery we heap on ourselves! The Declaration of Independence makes it clear:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
To the traitors that are our U.S. Senators and Representatives; Numbers 30:2 is quite apropos, “If a man vow a vow unto the Lord, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break his word, he shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth.” Every Senator, ever Representative takes an oath before God; the closing words of that oath being "So help me God." While they may scoff at the word of God now except when it suits them to do otherwise, will they scoff when they stand before God in atonement?
© 2009 Lynn M. Stuter - All Rights Reserved
[link to www.newswithviews.com]