Users Online Now: 1,459 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 134,045
Pageviews Today: 231,125Threads Today: 91Posts Today: 1,627
02:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE 'ALIEN' GREYS ARE REALLY REPTILIAN BEINGS WHO EVOLVED FROM DINOSAURS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I believe that from the countless accounts I've read and the people I've spoken to, that the ’alien’ Greys are really reptilian, but wear a protective suit which people mistake for skin. The Grey's black almond ‘eyes’ are also protective lens coverings that conceal their real eyes, which are really lizard-like in appearance.

These beings are not aliens as we know it, rather creatures who evolved from dinosaurs who, along with their Draconian masters (tyrannical saurian beings who evolved from carnosaurs), went inside the earth to escape from the ‘dragon slayers’ of prehistory who were hunting them to extinction, and to escape from the series of cataclysms and climate changes that befell the Earth many millennia ago.

In David dIcke’s Children of the Matrix, we read the following observation by Zulu elder Credo Mutwa who claimed to have been abducted by these beings in the 1950s:

“…Credo also supports the view of many UFO researchers that the so-called greys, that
best-known of extraterrestrial beings, are lackeys for the reptilians. But he goes
further than that. He says they are reptilian. The control and focus of the world is
based on Europe and North America and for far too long that has been the case in
UFO research, too. This has blinded so many of those researchers to the staggering
information available in the vast continents of Africa, South America and native
Australia. While they are still arguing over whether "grey aliens" were found in
Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947, black African tribes people have been finding these
greys in the bush for hundreds of years right up to the present day. Black Africans
call them the Mantindane ("The Tormentors"). Credo says that often when the greys
die in the open, they are removed quickly by government agencies or their
"friends" in flying craft. But occasionally dead greys have been found and removed
by tribes people and he has witnessed them being taken apart and examined. He
describes in the video, The Reptilian Agenda, part one, how he was once given part of
a grey to eat, without realising what it was, and the consequences were amazing in
the effect on his mind and body, good and not so good. I won't spoil the story in
case you want to see the video because he tells it so brilliantly He says that the
greys are not grey and do not have big black eyes, as it appears. The grey "skin", he
reveals, is actually a strange type of suit, which is astonishingly difficult to break
through. In Credo's words, it requires not just a new axe, but one that has been
sharpened to its fullest potential. When you finally breach the "suit", he says, you
find inside a pinkish, scaly, reptilian, creature with pupils that go up-down like a
reptile's. Africans call them in this "non-suited" state, "Pinky, Pinky". The big black
eyes, he says, are not eyes, but very sophisticated goggles to protect the eyes of the
grey from the Sun. For some reason, the reptilian greys and at least some of the
other reptilians cannot endure, or do not wish to experience, direct sunlight, and
they have to either wear these suits and eye protectors or only go out at night.”

In the image in the link below, I took a model of a being called the Dinosauroid which was created by senior palaeontologist Dr Dale Russell, I then cloned the Dinoauroid and retextured it's features - giving it a 'space suit'. And as you can see it bears the remarkable resemblence of a Grey alien.

[link to viewmorepics.myspace.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP