Users Online Now: 2,097 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,631,613
Pageviews Today: 2,252,873Threads Today: 558Posts Today: 10,191
05:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bibi (Benjamin Netanyahu ) will be elected and then assinated, then the war.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The day before the vote, I called Eli Rips and told him that I had found "Prime Minister Netanyahu" encoded in the Bible. It was Rips who discovered that "elected" ran across his name. Statistically, it was beyond chance. The odds were better than 200 to l.

If Netanyahu did win, the Bible code seemed to predict that he would soon die. "Surely he will be killed" actually ran right across "Prime Minister Netanyahu" in the Bible.

On the next line, again running across his name, was the Biblical threat of premature death: "his soul will be cut off." It is the phrase used specifically to describe the death of a man before he reaches age 50. Netanyahu was 46.

His death was not as clearly predicted as Rabin's. The odds that it would be encoded with his name were 100 to 1. The Rabin assassination was encoded against odds of 3000 to 1.

But there was death all over the table that predicted Netanyahu's election. "Murdered" appeared twice. The code also seemed to state that he might die in a war. The full hidden text predicting his death said: "his soul will be cut off in a battle."

The note I made to myself the day before the election stated, "If I were going only by the Bible code, I would have to say that Netanyahu, if elected, will not live out his term of office."

But I was not worried. I did not believe the Bible code could be right this time. I did not believe that Netanyahu would die. I was certain that Netanyahu would not even win the election.

[link to www.muphin.net]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP