Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Subconscious Mind Creates Your Reality
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Seat to your Soul is the Subconscious mind.

Many malevolent forces have conditioned YOU to behave a certain way.

They have done this by manipulating & Conditioning your Subconscious Mind.

Your Subconscious mind is connected to the much deeper & older parts of your brain.

Your imagination & emotions lubricate your Subconscious mind.

Imagery whether positive or negative is sooner or later manifested.

You are continuously programming it and feeding it ideas, emotions and thoughts with your Conscious mind.

Your conscious mind is the director of your reality. It has been called many things, Ego, ID, The Chatterbox mind etc.

Keep in mind, your Conscious Minds #1 priority is to protect the Subconscious Mind into being negatively programmed.

Your ally in programming your Subconscious mind is using your Conscious mind's faculty of REASON.

The next step is to SHATTER any erroneous or fallacious beliefs you have.

Remove ANY self-limiting beliefs you have of yourself or your potential.

Realize that many people shy away from Success because they are AFRAID to succeed. Remember that Human beings don't generally praise another's outwardly success...

When I succeed, I notice, a lot of people pray for me to fail, they will often try to provoke fear inside of me. What they are trying to do is, create & evoke emotions to manipulate my Subconscious mind.

"You're going to fail!"

"Be careful!!! You might not make it!"

"Why do you want to start a company?! The chances of failure are high"

"They" conditioned you to think and act a certain way.

Just remember, you can use your REASON faculty to reprogram your Subconscious mind and evolve your LIFE SITUATION.

Repetition is key.

Your Subconscious mind is programmed by repetition.

Our mind is like a old record player, the more our Conscious mind spins, the deeper the grooves get in the Subconscious.

If you have any questions on how to reprogram your Belief structure, use affirmations and positive verbal mental speech, and then destroy any of your self-limiting or erroneous beliefs.

Sincerely,

Razrin
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP