Users Online Now: 3,078 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,088,549
Pageviews Today: 2,042,483Threads Today: 973Posts Today: 18,009
10:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE SUN ACTING WEIRD, please have a look at photos and EXPLAIN (loaded with sunspots on far side)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi !

You probably know an instrument fitted on soho called MDI can compute magnetic images of the far side of the sun. ( [link to www.universetoday.com] )
please take a look at this latest far-side image of the sun : [link to soi.stanford.edu]

full data/picture set here : [link to soi.stanford.edu]

The light blue field is the earth faced side of the sun, you can see a darker blue blob, that´s sunspot 1012 which produced a B4 flare today.
It´s the only magnetic disturbance on "our" side of the sun as we speak as you can see on : [link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

Now, holy mother of all things, what the fuck is happening on the far side of the sun ???????
I mean the area in the middle where all hell seems to break loose, what is going on ???? wtf

I scrolled through the archives, this never happened before. 3 weeks ago all this started !
Theres gotta be an explanation !!!

a surreal scene, i can´t imagine the sunspots being so accurately cut-off from side to side ?!?

sorry for my bad english and me freaking -.- explain and i will calm *lol* hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP