Users Online Now: 2,147 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,338,859
Pageviews Today: 1,917,614Threads Today: 528Posts Today: 10,201
03:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject VIDEO OF MULTIPLE UFO SEEN USING NIGHT VISION GOGGLES-UPDATE>NOTICE ALL DA CHITT FALLING FROM THE SKY NOW? UPDATED 2-19-09
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message UPDATED 2-19-09

I am making a public notice here that if anyone HERE AT GLP buys or borrows or rents one of these 3rd generation night vision goggles and that if you dont see any ufo,s on the first night of using them that i will pay the cost of rental that u paid so you cant lose but instead see whats really out there just about all the time, well at least at night and prolly during the daytime hours to but never ever point night vision goggles towards any bright object(s) during the day or you will have just wasted them as it will burn out the light/video image amplifier almost instantly.

There has to be some military guys/gals here who have access to them or use them in their missions either here or abroad and u 2 can try this

[link to www.edgrimsley.com]

If the show overloads w/to many visitors then go here below

[link to video.google.com]

here is hr 2 audio from the show last week of coasttocoast w/guest ed grimsley
must listen and i was given permission to share any of the coast to coast show here and or anywhere as long as its done in a free non profit way as trhis is
[link to www.megaupload.com]

hour 3

hour 4
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP