Users Online Now: 1,681 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 464,401
Pageviews Today: 758,485Threads Today: 255Posts Today: 4,789
09:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NWO Insider - How can I tell everything to you all?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am thinking about this for a few days, I must do this before they get to me and my time is running out.

My problem is, how can I explain everything to you people, or to someone, how can I explain this enormous story? On my eyes, there is no point, there is no way to explain it because you guys are immune to this reality. They are so powerful that they ALREADY worked their "magic trick" against the words of my mouth.

You guys must understand whoever is in power right now, whoever is controlling the world, is doing such a good job that you have NO IDEA that he is in power. You think its easy to find a CON MAN? They are not the wolf dressed as sheep! They are controlling the sheep whos dressed as wolf and whos then dressed as sheep hiding among the sheeps to point a second wolf trying to dress as sheep, since this one is a real wolf, he will be annihilated by the sheeps.

If someone points out the reality, you are all "Programmed" to say: "Bah! Get out of here!".

So, someone tell me how can I show the door to you guys? And are there people willing to hold this "lost arc" forward? You might DIE for pursuing this information, and this is not a joke. Drop it, or you will meet your fate.

I am telling right now, don't read the next replies if you are afraid of the events that are to come.

Its a very controversial subject and Its guaranteed to divide everybody into several little groups of agreement and disagreement.

Be open minded or get out, we don't need small brains in here to confuse us all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP