Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Communicating after EMP attack, Solar Flare/Storm, Magnetic Pole Shift
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, has anyone made plans in case electronic communications are lost? I was just thinking of the difficulty of reaching family and friends in the case of an EMP attack, solar flare/storm knocking out satellites, magnetic pole shift, etc.

Some of my family only live 1 hour away, but contacting them would be extremely difficult without a car to travel, and phones not working.

I highly suggest using a pen/pencil and pad of paper...everytime you leave the house, make a note of the day and time of day you left and are expected back and where you went.

If you decide to leave your house to move in with other friends or family, make sure you leave a note with all the information, so it other friends or family know where you went and do not wait around your house wondering if you ever get back.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP