Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Aussie Blokeīs last post I believe was around May 14
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Aussie Bloke
5/13/2004
7:37 pm EDT
Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#1

Ah well... Ihave Really stirred Up this pot...Believe or Not I Donīt care...But there may be noMore posts from me...I AM now Being followed,Iīm sure of It. Game over...I guess, nice knowing you - Now you can all just go and DIE!! Wish me Luck or Not I donīt care anyomre

-------------------------------------
Aussie Bloke
5/14/2004
1:27 am EDT

I still exist. Look at the way you all jumped around when you thought I had gone."LOOK...hes GONE...so he must be full of shit" I LOVE IT...playing you all like instruments. NOTHING has changed...we are STLL fucked...and I am still here. BUT....just for fun I may VANISH for a while...a week or two. In which time I will watch the fun unfold. In a couple of weeks or so I will return...and THEN...after you idiots think you have it all worked out....I WILL DUMP IT ALL...and watch you all squirm around in terror. OH yes this will be fun. Prime last days entertainment. IF you are wondering why I have to go for a bit its because I want to do a few "last minute" things.

-------Aussie Bloke
5/14/2004
2:29 am EDT

Just read back a bit in the previous posts. LOVE IT. LOOK!!...I didnīt spell CURTIN correctly.....so WHAT. Explain then idiot how I would know so much about canberra? Do you want to know some MORE? OK...Ever been to Corrin Dam? Or been to Farmers market at Woden Plaza? What about Mt Ainslie Lookout? Or perhaps you have been to the Venus Shop at Fyshwic? You seem to be a wanker so you would be at home there. Or How about club 77...you would most likley go there AFTER working up an appetine across the road wouldnīt you? What about the fires and stuff? I was there when they swept through visiting my friends.I was well aware they would let stromlo burn. They HAD to...OR...everything would be known to the public by now and we would already be in hell. stop your nit picking crap. It only shows to those of us who know better that you are just grasping at straws. To those who think I am being nasty by letting all this out...you may be correct to a point. BUT...I cannot at the same time let everyone die without at least telling you about it...UNLIKE our precious bloody useless government. I have been trying to tell for a long time and I was always told to "can it". So...with the advent of the internet I am able to get the word out to a degree. But the trouble is there is already half a dozen crackpots each spouting their OWN brand of doom. Now the truth comes along and look what happens...no one...or very few...takes heed. JUST another lot of doom that will NOT happen...so they think. The cloud approaches fast people...as do the impactors and other debris...and LETS not forget "anomalie"....the wild card. THAT is the most dangerous object...its NOT a comet...its NOT a planet...its a...well...its an anomalie. It is bloody HUGE!! and it is bloody unpredictable. But it is headded this way that is certain. Buckle up. due south.
-------------------------------

Aussie Bloke
5/14/2004
3:19 am EDT

How about a simple YES perhaps? Oh...by the way....I have just read all of the above and someone posted using my "name". IF you do it again I will point it out very fast.

-----------------------------------

Aussie Bloke
5/14/2004
3:22 am EDT

AWWWW...I didnīt spell fyshwic correct....I MUST be full of shit then....oh well...because of my bad spelling the end of the world has been cancled.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP