Users Online Now: 1,825 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 356,436
Pageviews Today: 587,860Threads Today: 197Posts Today: 3,541
08:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fatima. For those who still aren't aware it was a fake...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The three 'secrets' written down my Sister Lucia were only written down in the early 1940's after being asked to do so by a Bishop. (The Church needed some 'good' propaganda at the time I guess.)

The first two accurately 'predicted' the end of the first world war and the second world war. Imagine that! Predicting something after the event had already occurred!

The third one was mindless jibberish, interpretable in many ways. Great fodder for the foolish believers.

Also, back when the children were supposed to have seen Mary, a 'great miracle' is said to have happened. Little Lucia, after telling the crowds that there would be a miracle, suddenly exclaims, 'Look at the sun!' and 'some' people claim to have seen it dancing around. Now, if you go out on a bright sunny day, and try looking at the sun, you'll start to see it dancing around too, as your eyes instinctively try to look away. (This is not recommended if you wish to retain your eyesight!)

This is all as is recorded. Look it up if you like.

I believed this lie when I was young. I even denied that the carbon-dating of the shroud of Turin to the 13th century was correct. It took a while for the fact that powerful, well-known people in such positions of authority can flat-out lie to keep their positions. It's disgusting and sad. But so few accept it still. Which is also sad.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP