Users Online Now: 1,867 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 628,806
Pageviews Today: 1,071,551Threads Today: 340Posts Today: 6,627
11:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IS THERE A SECRET ALIEN BASE HIDDEN INSIDE MOUNT SNOWDONIA?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Dinorwig hydroelectric powerplant in North Wales is believed to be a front for an alien base. The plant is built inside Mount Snowdonia and has tunnel roadways that span for a staggering ten miles inside the mountain.

My friends father was involved in the construction of the plant in 1974 - 1984, and he claimed that the plant is really a covert military engineering project, and there are many, many more tunnel roadways that lead into a top secret military/alien installation further inside the mountain.

His father was part of a drilling team who were using Tunnel Boring Machines aswell conventional explosives to drill and blast tunnels inside the mountain.

Anyway, they continued boring into the mountan sometime in 1981, as according to the plans, and they'd unexpectedly drilled into a giant cavern. In this giant cavern my friends dad and his construction team were astonished to see several dragon-like humanoids, military type personell and scores of strange triangular looking craft docked inside what they came to realise was giant aircraft hangar.

The men were believed to be understanderbaly terrified and fled from the strange place and then reported what they saw to their superiors. My friend said that, what surprised his father, was that the bosses didn't seem to be phased in anyway by the news about what the workers had saw. Instead, they told them that they had been working too hard and they were given the rest of the day off work and were urged to go have a few drinks in the nearby pub and forget the whole incident (they were even paid to do this).

According to my friend, his father was later paid a visit by the North Wales chief of police who warned him not to ever mention anything about what he saw, and not to take his story to the media. The following day he'd discovered that his colleagues had also been visited by North Wales police and were told the same thing.

I don't know if any of it is true, but it is certainly intriguing, and my friends dad (who has now passed away) always came across as a decent, honest family guy who I believe wouldn't make such a thing up.

Interestingly enough I paid a visit to the plant a while ago and the place is awash with Illuminati all-seeing-eye / dragon symbolism, and Snowdonia is also strongly connected to Arthurian legends of dragons battling in an underground cavern.

Check out the image gallery of the Dinorwig underground tunnels:

[link to www.fhc.co.uk]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP