Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject God is preparing everyone for the Great Warning
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There is only one end-time scenario.

The "Wow" is the Great Warning. God is preparing all of us. A message to Mary Clark...a non-Catholic messenger.

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

The Wow Factor!

February 24, 2009

wow – winner, triumph, smash, sensation, knockout

I am presenting the WOW factor in the coming scenario. I want you ready to receive all that I have for you. I want your heart open to all that is coming your way. Get prepared, beloved, for the most amazing. This WOW factor goes out the roof. The WOW factor will be so high on the WOW scale that you will be amazed, simply amazed, at your Beloved’s presentation.

Let Me tell you some things about this WOW factor that is coming your way. Let Me tell you some things that will peak your interest: Your God has gone to great lengths to bring about the most stupendous scenario for which a heart could long. Your God is bringing forth a scenario that will not only get the world’s attention, but will keep the world’s attention until My return. It will awaken hearts. It will cause many to see things from the proper perspective. It will cause many to come into a relationship with the living God that they never dreamed of having. It will show truths clearly in a fashion that you will be happy and most willing to embrace. It will show the manifestation of My presence in astounding ways. Yes, My beloved, the WOW factor of the living God, your God, is about to be shot OUT the roof, and when this occurs you will applaud Me. You will applaud Me, declaring that I not only live, I am not only ALIVE, I am PRESENT in your life in a most fascinating way.

That is all about the WOW factor for now, but look forward to hearing more. Look forward to leaning more and more about the stupendous hour that will soon be presented, and know that it is coming at great expense, at great expense paid for in advance by your Beloved, your Savior, your God!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP