Users Online Now: 2,260 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 869,956
Pageviews Today: 1,548,407Threads Today: 656Posts Today: 11,633
05:45 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OBAMA CASE- Major General and Major Consent to be Plaintiffs in Upcoming Lawsuit
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.therightsideoflife.com]
[link to defendourfreedoms.us]

Major General and Major Consent to be Plaintiffs in Upcoming Lawsuit
Wed, Feb 25, 2009 | 8 Comments

Major General and Major Consent to be Plaintiffs in Upcoming Lawsuit

Dr. Taitz is reporting that Major General Carroll D. Childers P.E. [Professional Engineer] (Retired) and Major James R. Cannon (USMC, Retired) have both agreed to become Plaintiffs in her upcoming case requesting that the President furnish his vital documentation.

The other Plaintiffs involved with this upcoming lawsuit include the following:

* New Hampshire (1 State Rep)
* Tennessee (4 State Reps)
* Oklahoma (unverified 1 State Rep)
* Missouri (1 State Rep)
* Army:
o 1st Lt. Scott Easterling
o Col. Harry Riley, NSA (Retired)

Here are both of the Consent forms along with Major General Childers’ letter, below:

CONSENT FORM

DATE: 24 Feb 2009

Attn. Orly Taitz, Esq.
26302 La Paz, Ste. 211
Mission Viejo, CA 92691

I agree to be a plaintiff in the legal action to be filed by Orly Taitz, Esq. in a PETITION FOR A DECLARATORY JUDGEMENT THAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT of the U.S., nor TO BE COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the U.S. ARMED FORCES, in that I am or was a sworn member of the U.S. military (subject to recall), and therefore when serving as an active member of the military, I would be unable to follow any orders given by a Constitutionally unqualified Commander In Chief, since by doing so I would be subject to charges of aiding and abetting fraud and committing acts of treason.

TYPED NAME or Signature: Carroll D. Childers
FULL NAME: Carroll Dean Childers

POSITION IN THE MILITARY/RANK/DATES SERVED/STATUS: Retired as Major General Commanding General 29TH Infantry Division VA ARNG 1999, 44 years service

ACHIEVEMENTS: Retired 38 Yrs DON Civil Service, RDT&E, several patents, 14 months in combat zones as science advisor (Vietnam, Persian Gulf, Operation Desert Storm), Oldest DHG of a Ranger Course (42), retired MG, married 50+ years, still ticking and kicking
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP