Users Online Now: 1,526 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 534,188
Pageviews Today: 696,231Threads Today: 207Posts Today: 2,835
06:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dreams & Visions of Yellowstone & Mt. St. Helens Erupting & East Coast Tsunami -- Many of My Previous Dreams Have Come to Pass - God In
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I’ll tell you that what I have seen since October is devastating.

I have an urgency that is unlike never before.
I have had dreams about YellowStone National Park, in them I see the word Yellowstone and large amounts of smoke and fire blazing.

I have had a very strong urgency since October regarding Yellowstone. I also believe we have not seen the last of Mt. St. Helens.
In this next year we are going to see activity in both places like never before.

Mt. St. Helens is a precursor to Yellowstone.
Mt. St. Helens is going to give birth to a disaster in Yellowstone National Park.

In the vision I keep seeing Yellowstone National Park blowing like an atomic bomb, and mushrooming.

While I am at it, I must tell you there is a Tsunami that is coming in full force to the Atlantic Ocean toward the East Coast. I do not know the timeline on this.

I had a dream in October of 2001, and in it I saw a large tidalwave and the word tsunami written on the wave.
This wave hit in the harbor of New York, and swept through the city. The wave came in as far as Pennsylvania.
At that time I did not even know what the word tsunami even was, until I looked it up in a dictionary.
It means harbor wave, I didn’t even know it was a wave.
Since 2001, I have had visions and several dreams about an East coast tsunami.
If the canary islands go, the east coast of the United States is set up for an event like never before.

I have had the gift of prophecy since I was a child. I was raised in a conservative church from the age of infancy to 16 yrs. old. I knew who Jesus was, but I did not know His power, nor was He Lord over my life at the time.

I stopped attending church at age 16 and opted for rebellion. God pursued me, and I rededicated my life to Christ at the age of 19 years old.. I remember as a child I told my mother I could see things, and I knew things before they took place, however I did not understand the gift I had until later. I am approaching my 33rd birthday and, I am seeking Him like never before.

Over the last several years, I have had an impartation of a deeper level of the prophetic annointing. I have seen word after word come to pass, to where it makes me frozen in awe of God and the curiosity to why He chooses to use me.

I give Him all the Glory and I am grateful for his grace and mercy when I did not reverently fear Him.

December 25th 11pm

The days ahead will be a pivotal time for my body….I have given you room to turn. The season in which you are in is a turning point…significant change will begin to occur, if you embrace your turning point.

This is your turning point says The Lord.
I have spoken to you and I have shown you mindsets, attitudes, and motives of your heart that you must turn from. I have commissioned you, I urge you, I woo you this day to change your course, change your position.

The bondage that you carry has confined your movement to a state of paralysis. The enemy seeks to restrict and imprison you from embracing your turning point. Obey my voice, release that which confines you from reaching your turning point. This is your defining moment, a moment of truth. Your turning point is a Crossroads, choose your path, choose your weapons. Weapons of carnality or weapons of My Spirit to fight the battles you are facing, and battles that are yet to come.

Many of you are asking me what is my turning point? Your turning point is what I have continued to ask of you to lie down, yet you continue to carry, Your turning point is areas I have directed you to, yet you have not gone.

The day you are in is a crucial time, this is a decisive moment.
Your strategy lies in Your turning point. Turn from bitterness, turn from resentment, turn from unforgiveness, turn from pride, turn from yesterday turn from the sins of the flesh. Turn into me…..
Because when you turn from what was, you can turn to what I have waiting for you.

There is a shifting that is taking place, a shifting in the spirit realm and a shifting in the atmosphere that surrounds you.

I am changing gears, I am altering positions, there is a changing of the guard. This is a time of movement, a time of transfer, a time of impartation.
I am changing the garment of my body, I am modifying her appearance,
I long to transform you so you may usher in the return of My Son Jesus.
He is coming soon, the time is now to embrace transformation.

This is your hour church, the time is now, I am tightening the ranks, step into position….get ready, the time is now.
Respond to my voice, if you do not move with me, you may miss your moment.

(I am the OP and I found this from a personal website, so I can´t answer any questions, I post this for your discernment and prayer -- I live on the east coast and I am taking this very seriously. She sounds sincere).
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP