Users Online Now: 2,132 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,213,266
Pageviews Today: 1,703,829Threads Today: 468Posts Today: 8,611
01:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A letter from a Norwegian politician (March 2008) THIS IS REALLY HARD TO BELIEVE BTW!
[link to www.projectcamelot.org]
I am a Norwegian politician. I would like to say that difficult things will happen from the year 2008 till the year 2012.The Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers. When asked, they simply say that it is for the protection of the people of Norway. When I enquire when they are due to be finished, they reply “before 2011”. Israel is also doing the same and many other countries too. My proof that what I am saying is true is in the photographs I have sent of myself and all the Prime Ministers and ministers I tend to meet and am acquainted with. They know all of this, but they don’t want to alarm the people or create mass panic.Planet X is coming, and Norway has begun with storage of food and seeds in the Svalbard area and in the arctic north with the help of the US and EU and all around in Norway. They will only save those that are in the elite of power and those that can build up again: doctors, scientists, and so on.As for me, I already know that I am going to leave before 2012 to go the area of Mosjøen where we have a deep underground military facility. There we are divided into sectors, red, blue and green. The signs of the Norwegian military are already given to them and the camps have already been built a long time ago. The people that are going to be left on the surface and die with along the others will get no help whatsoever. The plan is that 2,000,000 Norwegians are going to be safe, and the rest will die. That means 2,600,000 will perish into the night not knowing what to do. All the sectors and arks are connected with tunnels and have railcars that can take you from one ark to the other. This is so that they can be in contact with each other. Only the large doors separate them so that the sectors are not compromised in any matter. (...) When we came outside we were given goggles and asked to go through a security check. This is where it all gets weird.There were guards with weapons all over the place... and remember I told you about the energy fields that one has to go through. I was thinking I should not be here at this place, and I was a little scared. Then we got through this energy field and came to another room. I saw that there was a screen on the side of the wall that said HUMAN - NOT HUMAN - PURE - NOT PURE. After I saw this I was thinking: Are there 'NOT HUMANS' too ?? (...) What I found out was that these bases were Arks for the government and some of the people and military to survive inside. There was a threat from outside that was going to be in the year 2012 and that the human species had to survive. The 'Planet X' I learned about is from all what I have seen till now. The government knows this and are keeping it from the public. They have been tracking this object for a long time now and were given the first warnings from the USA. I know that 18 bases exist in Norway. I don't know what many of the dangers are because I am not a scientist. But what I know is that before 2012 the different governments are going to leave for the bases that they have built for the last 40 or 50 years. If this object goes by, there will be a lot of problems on the surface of the Earth. That is all I know. This is why they go underground.If such an event comes, they have made sure that five years or more underground is going to be what they need to avoid this. When they know it's safe to surface, they will rebuild again. We were just told that we have to leave before 2012 and that there is something in space that is going to cause much destruction.

More on these secret underground bases through this LINK
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP