Users Online Now: 1,764 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,064,840
Pageviews Today: 1,857,849Threads Today: 718Posts Today: 14,249
08:16 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject First Time DMT experience, then daytime HUGE UFO sighting!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My 21st birthday, I wasn't really too in the mood to get smashed so a pal of mine offered me some DMT as my coming of age replacement.

It was measured out, I was told to sit upright and keep my eyes closed. My pal lit it for me and I took 4 big, plastic tasting rips, out of this light bulb feeling like an absolute crack head,

bonghit

But Then!

Holy Fucking Shit You Guys.

The darkness of closed eyes turns into unprecedented vibrant multi-shaded purple hallway! Like getting upgraded eyes that see color more purely, more clearly, tears honestly overtook me immediately.

This 8 walled hallway had darker purple lines that moved all across the walls, they moved very gently and soothingly. I felt like a freaking baby! OMG so comfortable! I could see the hallway led into a very far distance: by seeing the moving lines detail shrinking into amazing detail.

I realized that swaying my head from side to side made all 8 walls move in different directions, that was strange! Then I noticed I could look over to the left of me, over to the left of me was that same hallway, but all the walls moved in different directions and became light blue. I looked below me and it was a deep blue, that caused me to scream out loud at that point and my screaming caused the blue below me to flare up yellow and red! I looked above me? Into the direction that the red shot into and that! THAT!

Was this white glowing light, and the noises I made caused what looked like crystal surfaces to light up different colors! With each noise I made my body just EXPLODED with rushing energy! I drifted close up to it and rubbed my whole self in it and it felt fucking great! I just felt at least 10 times more comfortable in my own skin in this little sanctuary I could color change! LOL!

I attempt to say to my friends in the room, "I see where all the stereotypes come from" I fail completely at using my body properly to speak and slobber everywhere! My whole body just feels like this wet bag of stuff wriggling around! I thought I wet myself, for sure so I scream a quick scream, everyone just laughs at me which made me open my eyes.

This part... this was a doosey.

The room throws itself together real quick, like a super fast render in a videogame, BUT I WITNESSED THE PROGRESSION OF THE RENDER!

Those colored walls, popping into the shapes of the room, forming the bed, door, side table, all the clutter appearing was a TRIP! It's just like, NEOW, and its there all a sudden!

WTF!

The walls of the room, well shit, everything was layered under this transparent light blue crystal layer? I look at my buddy David sitting in front of me and I see his freaking muscle tissue glowing rainbow colors underneath his skin!

I start laughing at the top of my lungs and pointing at him, everyone's like WTF?

I see the front half of my friends skull through his face! I look over at the stereo and see the freaking motherboards inside of the damn thing!

I start trying to tell this to everybody! But I suddenly get sucked to the light source in the room like a magnet, it was incredibly involuntary. I just stood in front of this light bulb and my body was zinging with energy from what felt like eating food.

I fell backwards and everything gets quiet again, time like stops, up through the ceiling I see these flowy people shapes moving around up there, I started to get a little freaked out by them!

And its like I manually changed the channel in my head to a good one, I heard an oscillating pitch as I was doing this and the color of the ceiling changed colors along with the oscillation. I suddenly realizing that there was no limit to, like, really really good feeling frequencies.

So I just cranked this thing by using my eyelids sort of like a gas pedal and suddenly I started laughing and screaming because of how fucking good it felt to keep my self there, I started rolling around the room yelling out the ecstasy sounds, I started to feel like the stuff I was ranting out was coming from a more potent version of myself? I wasn't out of control, but something defiantly came up inside of me and made be yell out shit about the light being all I ever would need.

Felt so fucking Good, like NOTHING else!

In hindsight I'm really pissed off because I feel like these perceptions are supposed be natural. Anyone able to help me figure out what the fuck that was all about?

I got to run right now but I'll come back on and tell you guys what I saw back in regular life later.

This has been the craziest shit of my life E V E R.

I love this place so much, peace out ya'll.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP