Users Online Now: 1,497 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 189,918
Pageviews Today: 254,806Threads Today: 98Posts Today: 1,037
02:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have Toxic Mold POISONING - Ask Me A QUESTION!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Extreme fever causing hallucinations and convulsions(luckily that part has passed).

The employee housing i live in and work out of is saturated with mold, in the air vents and ceiling flooring windows etc.... i did not notice the extent of it until this round of sickness and i feel foolish for not noticing and lied to for not being told by my employer.

Heres my question to you...

Do i start a lawsuit by reporting the deadly toxic black mold to an attorney and have the building inspected, this is the second extreme fever and sickness i have gotten in less than 2 months here.
After expressing concern about the mold the maintenance man in the building admitted that there was a "ton" of black mold in the building and then offered me a packet of Emergency sugar supplement.

HELP!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP