Users Online Now: 2,162 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 660,138
Pageviews Today: 1,074,358Threads Today: 429Posts Today: 7,207
11:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING NEWS Obama’s Birth Announcement Forgery Allegation; VP Jokes About Certificate
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Home » Activism, Eligibility, Featured, POTUS
Obama’s Birth Announcement Forgery Allegation; VP Jokes About Certificate
Submitted by Phil on Sun, Mar 22, 200944 Comments
Obama’s Birth Announcement Forgery Allegation; VP Jokes About Certificate

As reported by AtlasShrugs from Saturday, there are continued allegations that even Mr. Obama’s birth announcement is a forgery (click on aforementioned link for multiple pics and links to further sources). Here are some updated highlights:

When I broke the explosive exclusive last June that Obama’s COLB (certificate of live birth) was a “horrible forgery,” it took a couple of days, but the O-bots sent around this “birth announcement”. That too apparently was a forgery.

Twitterer “brityank” (who also follows my tweets at “Phil_GA”) had the following update for Ms. Gellar:

1) Line spacing: the mechanics of a Linotype Machine in building the column which will be set to the bed of the printer are mechanically restricted to have the same amount of “white space” between the lines. The first one does not; it is crunched into the announcement immediately above it.

2) Likewise the “white space” between adjacent columns is mechanically fixed; the “6085″ intrudes leftward into that space.

3) Unlike all the other announcements, there is no “period” at the end of the line after the date of delivery/birth.

4) As 2T3Mzook noted above, the LT machines are capable of varied fonts and layouts. However, the standard newsprint is established by the number of columns across the width of the page, and those column widths are dependent on the Type Face used for the print. Most Front Pages back in the 50’s-60’s were either six or eight columns wide, with the internal pages usually narrower, 8, 10, or 12 wide. Humans love symmetry. Any realignment of the various headers, illustrations, advertisements, etc., would be set by hand, not by the LT machine.

Seems to me those “Birth Announcements” must have come from the same or similar source as Dan Rather’s ‘Bush National Guard’ documents! Now where did they put that Kinko’s watermark?

In fact, WorldNetDaily has just gotten into the act:

[Vice President Joe] Biden is joking about it now.Joe Biden’s Gridiron Dinner address this weekend:

“You know, I never realized just how much power Dick Cheney had until my first day on the job. I walked into my office, and you know how the outgoing president always leaves the incoming president a note in his desk?” he asked rhetorically. “I opened my drawer and Dick Cheney had left me Barack Obama’s birth certificate.”

Ms. Gellar’s ending response:

It will be a real surprise if Hawaii has a legitimate August 4, 1961 Barack Hussain Obama, Jr. Birth Certificate.

This could be true (the part about the original birth certificate), considering that Health Department officials are not legally allowed to view the original birth certificate and have only ever gone on record saying that some document exists (which is also distinctly different from saying that the online “short-form” certification is in any way substantive enough to verify presidential eligibility).

Regarding the Vice President, while it is true that what he said was a joke, I do find it anecdotally interesting that he would say what he said. It does show, at the very least, that the Administration is keenly aware of the President’s birth certificate issue, regardless of what anyone thinks of the question.

Now, for the dear “illegitimizer” and adversarial readers, I expect a full-court commentary from each and every one of you in reaction to this posting. Of course, I similarly invite those who are sympathetic to the eligibility question to comment as well; nobody should be left out of such an important issue.

Enjoy!

-Phil
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP