Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Chuck Norris Shills For The Illuminati
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ron Paul and Huckabee are both Freemasons who pander to pastors and sheep of the Southern Baptist Convention. The Southern Baptist Convention might as well be the right arm of the Freemasons in red states that started the KKK and the first Civil War in America. They are wanting a new Civil War with Huckabee's hero Chuck Norris calling out to Right Wing Cells for an armed insurrection.

Ron Paul's Freemasons are wanting to profit from a New Civil War and are part of the problem and not the solution. Guns, Gold, and Oil are Paul's weapons of choice. Ron Paul is the ultimate Capitalist who would do whatever it takes, including inciting or support of a Civil War to improve his investment portfolio. Any instability his Freemasons can cause make the price of one or all of Ron Paul's investments increase. Greed is Ron Paul's underlying motive.
The love of gold...

Ron Paul shills for those on the inside of the government who attacked America on 9-11 and also denies that FEMA camps exist because freemasons protect freemasons. I was once upon a time looking at Ron Paul as a solution but I found Ron Paul is just the same ole freemasonic ilk that made me despise my own religion, after I started having a real dialogue with God. All anyone can hope for is peace and hope the freemasons will not bring another Civil War to America. The last Civil War in the U.S. killed 500,00 Americans with lead balls but the next Civil War could be the complete destruction of the U.S.

I know in my knower that European Freemasons are siding with the Southern Freemasons to destroy America. Pravda(Russian propaganda) even sides with Ron Paul. With America caught up in Civil War, the Russian(Read Communist) Freemasons will support a radical Capitalist like Ron Paul because they know he has the potential to lead America into anarchy. The Russians will never have to fire a shot. Huckabee's and Ron Paul's Freemasons will do the Russian Freemason dirty work for them by fomenting a violent right wing false flag attack that will destabilize America. It seems easy to visualize another Timothy McVeigh attacking the government or something more insidious, orchestrated from start to finish by European Freemasons. It doesn't matter who wins, the freemasons always win and will continue to drive for their agenda. Ron Paul and Huckabee are both on the Freemason short chain. When their fake rebellion occurs, the Blackwater's of the world and militarized police forces will round up the Ronbots and the so called "Truth Movement" and put them in the camps Ron Paul denies exist.
Ron Paul and Huckabee are playing the Judas Goats for their Freemason good ole boy's network.

I don't know enough about Huckabee to say but I believe Ron Paul is a good ole boy racist who is sincere in his beliefs but he will betray his own White Supremacist Americans and side with his Masonic controllers when the SHTF. Good ole boys always win and the rest of us are going to suffer the consequences.

Ron Paul is no hero of the Republic but rather just another freemason to make the White sheep believe there is someone really on their side. Blacks and Hispanics know Ron Paul is not on their side. Less than 3% of Ron Paul's support comes from minorities. When will those Whites who have come to idolize Ron Paul, who are not Freemasons realize, Freemason Ron Paul is not their Friend?

For those who would deny Ron Paul is a Freemason, know
Ron Paul's wife is openly a member of the Eastern Star, Ron Paul's father is a Freemason and Ron Paul's daughters are Rainbow girls. Ron Paul also openly uses the freemason handshake on television, uses the Freemason hookem horns sign as a signal to his Freemason pals and is known to go to open freemason meetings. The secret ones are the ones I am concerned about. Any faith you might have in Ron Paul must be filtered through discernment. His puppeteers are the same puppeteers who control the European Union and Russia, China, and every real power higher than the freemasons that ultimately control their lodges. But the Freemasons themselves are controlled as well by those who make all of the money when wars are made.

War and Civil unrest are bad for children. Those Americans cheering on Ron Paul's/Huckabee's new Civil War rhetoric, through Chuck Norris, should think about Iraq and what a Civil War did to their country before they go and start one at home. Non Violent Resistance is the only real solution. There will be FBI(FREEMASON) plants in every Right Wing Cell out there so if you see someone wanting to provoke violence, know that he will probably be the FBI guy. I don't care who wins amongst the lodges. I just want to raise my children in peace.

Peace is Patriotic
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP