Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Just Watched all the Lindsey Williams Videos....summery
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just went to youtube and spent 3 hours watching all his videos.

I had watched his first video years ago via glp that gas was going to 5 dollars a gallon. It happened exactly as he said it would.

I did not see his prediction of oil at 50.00 but again it happened just like he said it would.

He said of what is to come...

Food...there is going to be a food shortage by this fall because no one is subsidising the farmers. The crops are not being planted in TX and Colo.

He said the US dollar will collapse...(I really hate this one because I really dont know how to deal with it)

He said when the dollar collapses inflation will be so bad that Americans will beg for a new currency(it seems they are already setting the stage for that now)

Said gasoline will remain around 2 bucks for about a year and then...then it will be 5 bucks because inflation will be so bad

The one thing that really made me sit up and notice is he said...

The elite have a moral code. They must show you eveything they plan to do. He said go back to N.O. LA and Katrina. Said 2 months before Katrina a show was on network tv called oil storm. He said in that movie the track of the storm was nearly identical to what Katrina did...

I really think one needs to take notice. He predicted two things via the elite plan and both happened. The next big things are dollar collapse(followed by hyperinflation due to the collapse) and food shortages....

He said you must get prepared he was pretty frantic about it, you must buy tangibles. Okay that means gold and silver but I don't want to do that, what other types of tangibles are good to buy???

shit is about all I can say right now.......
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP