Users Online Now: 2,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 977,395
Pageviews Today: 1,820,540Threads Today: 880Posts Today: 15,872
08:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WILL AMERICAN KIDS TRADE BASEBALL CAPS FOR MANDATORY WHITE HELMETS?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There are active links to all of these issues at the original link

[link to www.newswithviews.com]
WILL AMERICAN KIDS TRADE BASEBALL CAPS FOR MANDATORY WHITE HELMETS?

By CJ Graham
March 28, 2009
NewsWithViews.com

Though I have a tendency to write long articles, thick with commentary, the urgency of the information I want to share with you compels me to keep this direct and to the point.

Along with the information you will be reading, I have included informative links. Please take the time to go to each of these links and verify the information I am sharing with you. It is important that you see the sites for yourself. There is much we all need to understand and share with other American citizens.

First though, I remind you of the ‘proper frog cooking’ theory which explains that a frog put into a pot of hot water will jump right out. Instead, you must put it into a pot of warm water and raise the temperature slowly, so the frog doesn’t recognize the danger, until it is too late.

With that in mind, I’ll get to the point.

Take 19 seconds to listen to the words of then Presidential candidate, Barack Obama here.

March 18th, 2009 the House of Representatives passed the Generations Invigorating Volunteerism and Education Act, HR 1388 followed by a quick passage in the Senate. There is much talk about a provision for the study of a mandatory service program, removed at least for now, with the possibility of being added again in conference.

[link to www.newswithviews.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP