Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WTF? Low altitude helicopters flying around at night? No lights
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't know If I am just being paranoid or what but this is the 2nd time I have noticed this and its really creeping me out. Two times now at night when I am driving home from work around 8-8:30pm I have spotted a low flying helicopter with dim lights (no flashers) flying maybe 6-7 stories above ground around my neighborhood. My first sighting it flew over a few houses very slowly. I could have thrown a rock at it. It doesn't seem to stay at one place or focus on one place but flies all around the area.

I noticed the helicopter flies very slowly and one time it seemed to follow me from the highway but that is probably me being paranoid. No I have not been involved in any illegal activity if your going to ask(except 420 if you count that). I live in Hershey, PA and it is a very quiet town. Now the only helicopters that ever fly around here are the med choppers which are lit up like Christmas trees and the power line company choppers checking the lines. I don't think it is a power company chopper because it does not have any lights and it doesn't fly along the power line paths.

Does anyone have a explanation?

Has anyone noticed or experienced the same thing in their area? I am going to carry my camera in my car from now on and I'll make sure to record a video next time.

I plotted out the locations that I have seen them at.

1st sighting: flying south west very slowly
[link to maps.google.com]

2nd sighting: Flew south and hovered here (tonight)
[link to maps.google.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP