Users Online Now: 2,122 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,476,943
Pageviews Today: 1,941,912Threads Today: 499Posts Today: 9,320
04:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lets just kill the Aliens who control the Inbred Elite Swine - The NWO Solution
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Have you made the decision to embrace Homicide to empower the Spiritually Aware humans of Planet Earth? To free the Spiritually Encompassing People from the grasp of the Alien Swine who have their greedy eyes locked on an imprisoned human energy source?

:alienz:

The way I see it... the Negative Aliens who control the Inbred Swine aka "The Elite" of this planet have been murdering & sacrificing Humans since Humans were genetically created/modified/evolved from the last batch of evolving hominids.

To get from point A to point B in my life, i've already made the decision that there's going to be a bunch of Humans & Aliens & Reptilians who need to die & have their Spirits incarcerated in a Universal Prison System and at the very least, be crippled or incarcerated in 3d or physically inert.

I look forward to getting rid of some of the key cretins that must perish for my plans & purpose(s) to manifest.

"It's not just good enough to WIN... in order for you to WIN... ALL WHO OPPOSE YOU & YOUR PLANS... They must all lose."

The question I have left for you, is are there any people or Alien Species that you need to Kill in order to manifest your destiny or accomplish your tasks & fulfill your purpose? These beings won't hesitate to kill you or incarcerate you if you get in their way - So if the tables are turned, do you make the same decision?

All great leaders since Moses knew that you must kill your Enemy in Mind, in Body and in Spirit... Killing your enemy in Spirit is the most critical aspect of War.

It's also important to note, that once you kill someone, especially another Human, your Aura changes, and I think you have the potential to attract disincarnated energies & beings into your life that you offed if you're not Spiritually Savvy.

Creating a bridge between the End of your life in this realm and a ticket "Home" without any stopovers in the Spiritual realm is also essential if you plan on killing anyone in your Time Line. You don't want to get stuck in that Karmic & Rebirth system the Vril or whatever created. Karma still persists in the Astral realm, and Karma by Nature is an imbalanced system, that favors those Hyperdimensional beings who have hacked the Karma protocols.

The Reptilians have shortened Human life span through genetic tampering to help recycle Human Souls on this planet... I see no reason why you can't "recycle" their walking corpses guided by your Warrior Nagual and Spiritual Intuition.

Join me friends, lets just murder the Aliens who are posing as Humans and promoting the NWO. I'll handle the Aliens in the 4d & 5d & 6d space continuum(s) this year, the 3rd dimensional floor is yours.

A great man once said...

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.”

All the best in your life's battle.

Regards,

Razrin
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News