Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Creed of The Self-Employed
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I do not choose to be a common person. It is my right to be uncommon- If I can. I seek opportunity-not security. I do not wish to be a kept citizen,humbled and dulled by having the state look after me. I want to take the calculated risk;To dream and to build;To fail and succeed. I refuse to barter incentive for a dole. I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence;The thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia.

Will not trade freedom for beneficence nor my dignity for a handout. I will never cower before any master nor bend to any threat. It is my heritage to stand erect,proud and unafraid;To think and act for myself;To enjoy the benefits of my creations;And to face the world boldly and say,this I have done.

All this is what it means to be self-employed.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP