Users Online Now: 1,307 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 288,515
Pageviews Today: 457,823Threads Today: 164Posts Today: 2,873
05:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Cartoon Network Adult Swim using MINDCONTROL!!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Cartoon Network Adult Swim using MINDCONTROL!!!!!!

I happened to catch the show Xavier Renegade Angel tonight, the one with the dog eating Ketchup in the intro...I have watched the sickest shows and these are acceptable to me, Aqua Team Hunger Force, Family Guy, Squid Billys and my favorite Robot Chicken...This show seriously gave me a weak stomach and I assume it's a great show for stoners and drug abusers. I saw Illuminati shit all over this episode, Pyramid with all seeing Eye, Sun Worship, Black and white Checkered Floor and strange audio skips, reverse reverb, etc. I'm telling you all this because I care for you all (THIS IS MINDCONTROL TV) C.N. Must have a deal with the Government to play this kind of crap on tv. It's a Lateshow but that doesn't matter. I noticed the massive amount of people that watch this show and I want to tell you all that it's GARBAGE, and It's taking a effect on your mind, sick violence, and graphical nudity is still acceptable to me (I am 24) and I can still watch that, but the crazy acid like graphics and hynosis dialog throws the RED FLAG. I had to thread this right away and share my feelings with the whole Godlike Community. Please just watch this shit for yourself and comment me on how your experience went. Also, Please rate this Thread so it gets some attention. thanks alot

Spread the Truth People l33t

Duplicate Thread in Mind Control Topic
This is always a busy Topic the NEW WORLD ORDER
Mindcontrol is a tool of the NWO and this is a MAJOR WARNING.

vrwc
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP