Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Clues to the next terrorist attack in "A Beautiful Mind"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.fuck_off.com]

Clues to the next terrorist attack in "A Beautiful Mind"

<< 1 2 3 4 >>

Topic started on 14-4-2004 @ 10:34 AM by mepatriot

I know that this will sound convoluted at first, but hear me out...

First, if you think 911 was carried out by Osama bin Laden because he hates the West, do not bother to read on, this thread is definitely not for you.

If you believe, as I do, that 911 was carried out with the full complicity (and perhaps coordination) of Satanic elements within our own government, read on:

I believe the criminal mattoids who pull off stunts like this sometimes like to wax dramatic in their smugness and disdain for the intelligence of we,"the ignorant masses."
I believe they plan fantastic elements into their scenarios on occassion (like this incredible story about Mohammed Atta's passport breaking through the aircraft, avoiding fires hot enough to "melt" 4'x4'steel girders, and landing on top of the rubble at ground zero to be found by a "rescue worker") so that they can laugh at us and talk amongst themselves about how "they'll believe anything we tell them."

When I watched "A Beautiful Mind" with Russell Crowe, the first time...certain things seemed very odd to me. I watched a few more times, and now I believe that the possibility exists that this film contains code as to when the next terrorist attacks will occur. (Sort of like mass murderers planting clues so that they can be caught--and make no mistake about it, these mattoids are indeed mass murderers on a massive scale.)

This is ONLY a possibility, but I have decided to post it here so that it is at least on the record in a public domain such as this website.

John Forbes Nash was indeed a brilliant man. He worked for the Rand Corporation (a well-known, pro-world government, Trilateral Commission-linked think tank) in the 50s, not the "Wheeler Labs" mentioned in the film. He is diagnosed at the age of 30 (very, very late...most schizophrenics are diagnosed in their teens--even back then) only AFTER he decides that Senator Joe McCarthy was indeed right about the Communist infiltration of high positions within the American State Department, the military, the FILM-MAKING industry, etc., and, only after he begins working to expose more Communist agents and plans. (McCarthy has since been proven right by the sworn statements, published works, of many Soviet defectors, and some honest academics.)

When I saw that George Will (Trilateral Commission) was on the jacket (of the DVD I bought) as the movie critic, instead of Siskel & Hebert, or some other real movie critic, calling the movie "a beautiful mystery," I began to dig deeper. (Also note that the extras to the DVD also contain an endorsement by recently-whacked Senator Paul Wellstone, and Ron Howard's quote:"We are presenting a real world" with this film, with the word "real" underlined.)

Russell Crowe (as Nash) "imagines" suitcase nukes, test tube babies, super computers, implnatable microchips, etc...all in the 1950s, decades before these technologies become available. The funny thing about that portryal is that schizo don't create alternative realities, they merely reflect existing ones. This is when I felt something was indeed very strange in this film.

Crowe/Nash is told by his OSS/CIA handler to decode information in popular magazines pertaining to Russian codes for routing instructions on the pre-positioning of nuclear devices on US soil. Plenty was also planted in this way about 911, in Times, Newsweek, People Magazine, etc...all of which I have documented in my videos on 911. George Bush described Al Q'eda as doing this (but within their Al Jazeera-released videos) in the days after 911.

Nash has several epiphanies during the film when information he is looking at is magnified and highlighted and cimetagraphically lifted off the page in brilliant light for us to see. My theory is that these epiphanies may contain information on the next attack.

The first epiphany of this type is clearly that of an explosion (go back an review the film.) This is the "what."

The next epiphany is of a group of inter-connected pyramids (The Illuminati as displayed throughout corporate symbols all over the western world.) That is the "who."

The third epiphany is of an hour class with certain letters and numbers lifting off the page of one of Crowe's magazines. Within this hourglass we have the number 11 in a high central location within the hourglass (twin towers, but also perhaps for November) the word "Cole" below--as in the USS Cole?? the word "four"--as in the year 2004? the word "two" as in the date 11/"2"?, and the numbers "2" & "3"
as in between 2:00 and 3:00?? or at 23:00?? This is the "when."

The fourth epiphany is a smiliar lifting off the page from a magazine and this time it is in the shape of a pair of glasses (as in where to look?) The highlighted words (and I went back to inculde a brief two word epiphany a few minutes earlier in the film with this one) are: "U.S. Ancient Army port Site. British on on." Could this be West Point?? This is the clue for the "where."

I believe the next attack will be with suitcase nukes against an Eastern City or populated area near an Eastern coastal military installation.

All pure speculation, I admit. But at least now it is out there. Maybe if others look at the movie again with this critical eye, they will see things that I missed, or come up with other interpretations that work better. If so, please post you info here.

Thanks for you interest.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP