Users Online Now: 2,265 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,670,332
Pageviews Today: 2,445,698Threads Today: 670Posts Today: 13,795
07:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think my husband is in love with his ex-wife!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have found all of this out in the last week. What would you think? What would you do?

1. We got married five months ago and I just found out she is loosing her house because she's 5 months behind on her payments.

2. I went thru the home phone bill and he has been paying for her phone and fax lines, for the last 2 years (even though they divorced 2 years ago)!

3. She just got remarried and he wants to pro-rate her alimony by the number of days she was single last month. Who cares? It's his last payment. Why can't he just pay her, say congrats and write the check? They have been in a fight about it for a month now. WTF?!

4. He is still keeping some of her stuff. He claims it is because he purchased it and it was expensive. It creeps me out and I told him to throw it out or give it to her. Baby pics, blankets, jewelry, her clothes. How normal is this?

I'm so upset I can't talk to him about any of this right now. I'm not even sure what I should do/say. I'm hurt and I expressed that he just does not seem to care. Advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP