Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm 27 and still a virgin
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Is there something wrong with me?
I like women but I never seem to be able to "snag" one so to speak. I have a good job (I'm a pharmacist), I bought my first real estate purchase a few weeks ago, a townhouse for myself. I drive a Lexus, have nice clothes, two wonderful cats, and I'm well groomed. I'm relatively good looking, not a Brad Pitt, but still decent. What's the deal?

Every time I think I'm getting close to a woman, they never call back, they don't want to get seriously involved, or they completely drop out of my life. I must admit I am completely dumbfounded when it comes to women. They're more confusing than I anticipated. I'm not exactly sure what they want. I usually get mixed signals from them. All I can say is that having money and a nice car didn't seem to help me any.

I have examined myself and can't find any major flaws. I'm not sure if there is something wrong with me, something that is driving them away???

I have reached a point where I don't know what to do next.
The dating thing isn't working out for me.
What should I do?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP