Users Online Now: 1,838 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 59,894
Pageviews Today: 78,735Threads Today: 24Posts Today: 315
12:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Michael Tsarion has gone insane!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message He is essentially following me around the Internet and having my posts and videos about my new video "Michael Tsarion is Wrong" removed.

Just a few of these are Youtube, DailyMotion, Metacafe, Google video, ATS posts (im not sure if it was him at ats to be fair, but they did removed it). He is claiming "copyright infringement" and I guess its because all these websites are so used to him having them remove his "Origins and Oracles" video that they are taking mine down too, site unseen.

My video is protected under Fair Use which can use copywriten material for the purposes of critique, especially when its a non profit thing. mine is all of the above, and is the reason that fair use exists as far as I can tell.

To make things weirder, he then started having videos removed where I was just trying to give updates about the legal stuff (me filing counter claims with youtube, because he had my entire channel shut down) He still is acting like nothing is happening over at his forum and I bet you dollars to doughnuts he wont approve any post over there talking about this.

If you want to see the video, until I can get this cleared up and get my day in court with him you can only view it a few places.
you can download it directly from me in mp4 here [link to conspiracyclothes.com]

Or you can view it at The Black Vault TV where John Greenwald has graciously allowed me to upload it.

Part 1
[link to www.theblackvault.tv]
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf