Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dream/Vision/Korea/United States
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Korean peninsula was so far off my mind last night but this morning I had a profound dream involving the two Koreas and the United States. I remember seeing a palace, a place fit for a king adorned with women and riches. This place was the home of the North Korean leader. I remember asking if this was the palace belonging to the King of the earth (Satan). I was advised the King of the earth has minor kings under him and this palace I was seeing although grand only belonged to one of the these minor king’s body guard. This definitely put into perspective the scale of it all.

What follows next was North Korea preparation for War. I saw a last ditch effort by the North Korean leader in visiting the area between the North and the South by way of water on a boat. I had the impression that this was a direct negotiation-taking place. In the midst of this negotiation, I saw a bomb explosion in North Korea. This bomb was small but had a bang to it. I got the impression this bomb was planted in the North and was set off by a timer. North Korea’s reaction was an all out barrage at the South and the areas leading up to the United States like Japan. I was not sure if any missiles actually reached the United States mainland. However I remember being impressed with the North Korean’s range.

What I saw next was a map of the two Koreas, with countless missile projectiles going back and forth. Some of these missiles landed with deadly gas emissions. I gathered these to be chemical weapons. The United States also launched into North Korea however most of the back and forth was between the North and South.

Although I did not see any of the other major super powers involved, I had the sense this was just the beginning.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP