Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DMT and the Alien Experience
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi everyone,

Even before this past weekend I was familiar with the work of Rick Strassman in DMT: The Spirit Molecule, so I have been aware of the types of experiences reported during a DMT trip.

But this past weekend, I saw a presentation by Graham Hancock at the X-conference in DC, and it blew me away, and scared me as well.

He essentially laid out the intricate and amazing parallels between abductee experiences and reports of hallucinations on DMT. The similarities were startling and shocking to say the least.

Reported by Shamans and witch doctors for thousands of years, Graham Hancock put forth the analysis that most of the mythical creatures such as fairies, elves, gnomes, dwarfs, and even spirit guides and angels can be traced to these entities that are seen on DMT trips.

He himself had a DMT experience, and as he was coming out of the trip, he started scribbling his impressions onto a piece of a paper which he presented to the audience, and along with the notes, he had drawn a crude image of a Grey, which he said, tried to coax him into their craft. He refused - something he says the DMT experience will allow you to do. He also do make very clear though, that the Ayahuasca realm is overseen by a female spirit entity which is benevolent and loving and attempts to guide the visitors to positive visions but that does not take away from the fact that there are other beings in that realm.

He does not discount these experiences as being entirely imaginary in ones head. Rather, he postulates, that the ET phenomenon might be more of an inter dimensional one rather than purely of this physical reality, (a la J Allen Hynek). Does this mean that our very consciousness is being abducted by these entities? It would seem so in some of the DMT reports. He does say that there is something definitely going on, and that we might not be as safe in our own heads as we would like to be.

His theory about abductions - and he said that he has shared these with John Mack before his passing - that many alien abductions might be explained by a sudden over production of the DMT molecule by the Pineal Gland which could lead to the spontaneous experiences, of alien presences, floating lights, experiments, implants, benevolent and scary impressions, all of which are reported in the DMT experience. For those that might not be aware - DMT is produced normally in the body by the Pineal Gland but in Sub-psychedelic quantities. Rick Strassman's hypothesis is that at the time of Death, the body produces an enormous amount of the chemical leading to the images of the NDE.

He was not able to explain all the physical evidence away, craft, implants, etc, but did say that it was possible that there might be an important psychic phenomena involved, like something Carl Jung hypothesized with the collection unconscious.

I wanted to know your take on this hypothesis. What might any of this mean? Does this lend any credence to John Lears almost insane belief that Aliens are harvesting Human souls on this planet. I used to think this was bullshit, and still do, but some of this is just down right confusing.

Your thoughts and impressions would be appreciated.

Peace!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP