Users Online Now: 1,977 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,535,362
Pageviews Today: 2,113,297Threads Today: 516Posts Today: 9,353
04:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Over-the-counter way to stop my periods?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm 47. When I was about 42, a doctor told me about perimenopause. The nurse told me it could take "up to 8 years", for it to all be over-with.
There reason why I don't want to see a doctor or gyno. about this. 1). I don't like those exams. I've had more than one child and enough of those embarrasing exams.
After I had my last baby, I promised myself that I wouldn't have to go through that ever again.
I don't plan on getting cancer or an std, so I don't need any tests.

Please don't respond with any info. telling me how stoopid I am not to subject myself to this because la la la la I can't hear you.

Anyhow, I'm still getting my period with no sign of stopping. Regular as a clock with only a few drenching hot-flashes now and then.

I feel like I got gyped!

I've never taken the pill or any hormones before, and although I wouldn't recommend it for younger women, I really am sick-of riding this monthly roller-coaster.

I'm aniemic for one thing..bla bla,

I know they use the pill to stop periods, and that would be the only reason I'd be using it for. I don't need so much to prevent pregnancy because I'm celibate right now.

What if I bought "plan B" or The morning-after pill and cut it into smaller doses?? Would that be really expensive? I don't plan on using any estrogen at all because I smoke.

What about bio-identical hormones? Could I find & use a safe dose? Just enogh to stop the periods and nothing else.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP