Users Online Now: 1,431 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 389,110
Pageviews Today: 625,078Threads Today: 180Posts Today: 3,136
06:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Collodial Silver for Swine Flu?????????????????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Went to buy Collodial Silver today. Several weeks ago, I got really sick, had the "flu", had to go to the ER , due to not being able to breathe! Never before have I had a bout with the flu and could not breathe! This was a really nasty sickness! The ER gave me a breathing treatment and stepdown anti-biotics, ever since I have NOT been 100%, I have a cough every now and then and I am still felling something.

Now that I look back, I am wondering if what I had was some form or strain of this "Swine Flu"?

Anyway, I made it through, but I knew it was bad because I felt as if I was going to suffocate.

I bought some Collodial Silver today and I am wondering if this is really such a good thing. Anyone have first hand experience with this stuff?? Thanks!

Fox
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP