Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My wife is acting very strange
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm scared you guys. I've been married to my wife for about 5 years, we have 3 kids. All that time she has been a real "nazi-bitch", watching my every move, screming and throwing stuff at me whenever she thought necessary.

Just for example we were once watching tv late at night, when she fell asleep on the couch. I thought I'd be romatic, and carry her to bed. So I went to the bedroom to open up the bed so I could carry her between the sheets. While I was opening up the bed, she woke up and thought I had gone sleeping and left her alone on the couch. Of course she didn't believe my explanation, but in stead she hit me in the head multiple times.

If I'm making food, and she thinks her steak is a bit too over/undercooked, she might slam the steak on my face. In other words, it has been EXTREMELY difficult to find a way in our household not to upset her too badly.

Anyway, most of the time she's made my life a living hell, with no way out (I can't leave the kids to her, on the other hand I wouldn't be able to take care of them myself).

But roughly over the past month, she has been an angel. In cases where she would normally throw her toys (literally), she has just said something like "it's ok, accidents happen to all of us". She gently kisses me every morning I go to the office, kisses me when I come back from the office, is really calm through the day, we have good sex, she takes care of the house and the kids really well.

So what the hell is going on? For the past years she has made me seriously consider suicide several times, and now all of the sudden she has turned into this "wife & mother of the year" -candidate? WTF? Should I be scared? She has been a housewife all along, that hasn't changed. I'm happy about the way things are now, but I'm just so scared. Does she have a hidden agenda?

HELP ME?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP