Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MUST READ!!! Former Police Officer Challenges Court Jurisdiction
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Former Police Officer Challenges Court Jurisdiction
[link to maya12-21-2012.com]
SNIP

On the day of April 20, 2009, a Free man on the land commonly known as Martin Earl: Fisher went to the business office of The Navajo County Court. I went to present the PERSON, a legal fiction which lives only in a fictional world of Legist Personas Case No. CR2009-0303, Navajo County, Arizona .

I, as an Agent of the PERSON had already served, via registered US Mail a NOTICE on the Judge that I reserved all of my rights and charged a fee of $2500 in Gold and silver coin of the united States for acting as Agent of the PERSON. I gave her 24 hours to reject my offer to serve as an agent over the account by dropping the charge with prejudice. If she did not, I would consider my offer accepted and fulfill the order to present the PERSON at a hearing.

The charge was taken to a grand jury who returned a true bill. The amount of my fee was about $50,000 Federal Reserve Notes, since us gold and silver coins can only lawfully be exchanged for face value of the coin.

I got no response, so my offer was accepted and my fee agreed to. (I will explain how I will collect later). BTW, the charge was for every order given that I chose to fulfill. Then I went on about the Law, her oath of office, blah blah, I am the master, she is the servant, blah blah. UCC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, COMMON LAW reservation of rights the works.

So, the man goes to court and the security guard gives me a piece of paper with some mumbo jumbo about how the hearing was not until next week. I took a blue pen, wrote on the paper, "ACCEPTED FOR VALUE RETURNED FOR VALUE BY: my signature, WITHOUT PREJUDICE AND REFUSAL FOR CAUSE FOR MARTIN E. FISHER" I gave it back to him and told him to give it to the judge.

A few min. later, another guard handed me a motion paper to fill out and submit so I could try to have the hearing today. I did not fill it out. Sovereigns do not PLEAD, they simply request and their servants fulfill the request (the Law of Kings). Lest you think I am boasting or Ego filled, you must remember everyone working for the Government is a SWORN PUBLIC SERVANT; it is their oath and duty to SERVE the public.

So, I notice that the name and case is marked out on the calendar, I go into the court room anyway. The so called Honorable judge walks in and everyone but me stands up. (Standing for another human is not equality; she does not stand when I enter the room). She is wearing her black Priest Robe, so the show begins. There are two armed bailiffs there just for little ole' me.

If you have never seen your Government in action, go to any court and watch the show. They always make the PERSON say their name and walk past the "BAR" (this is the act of getting on a ship, and subjecting your "PERSON" to Maritime Jurisdiction and leaving the land) Look at the Flag of any court room, it will have a gold fringe around it, this is a Maritime Flag or military Flag, it gives away the fact you are not on the land, but 'under' Admiralty jurisdiction and a passenger on a ship. The list of names and cases outside the court is a passenger list and ship manifest, just like the old days for getting on a ship. This is why, if you board the ship and complain about your "Constitutional Rights" the judge will give you a contempt charge. The Captain of the ship has control of the ship while on the water, the Constitution is the law of the Land, you just left the land if you gave your name, respond to any title (Mr. Mrs. DEFENDANT, whatever) or walked

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP