Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Extension Neurosensing - Technology Assisted Remote Viewing
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message (REPOSTED FROM COPPER.NET)

The following is from the “Foundation Reports in life physics” which is an association of seven very talented “Extension Neurosensors” who have taken the old military “Remote Viewing” to new frontiers. The things I am going to share with you have literally made “fly on the wall” technology operational. However, as with all such human powers, there are severe restrictions concerning its use because here the law of cause and effect is rigorously and immediately active with little time delay. In other words, CAUTION, you could get severely burned if you try to use this for selfish gain. However, there is much protection acquired through the very learning processes of this astounding discovery.

Of course, the government loves this but the extension neurosensors developing this do not believe it should be kept “secret”. Real time information is being accessed in this manner.

There are rules and an algorithm involved which I won’t go into here but I present to you some of the basic principles that are proven to work in this new physics model.

These scientists use technological equipment to do this but it has been determined that NO technological equipment whatsoever is required. These researchers had a means of testing willing people at large for their ability to understand and apply this. I feel very fortunate that I qualified not even having a college degree much less a doctorate. They really didn’t WANT people who had a lot of preconceived notions learned through studying the old physics model.

WHOOPS!
I totally forgot to give the website...
[link to lifephysicsgroup.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP