Users Online Now: 2,071 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 762,728
Pageviews Today: 1,339,108Threads Today: 435Posts Today: 9,109
01:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Supriem David Rockefeller Marduk-Ra "The Anti-christ" (Revised Ebook now online!)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message <edit>
Wes Penre, July 26, 2009 at 10:15 AM: Hi everybody! This morning I completed the second revision of my book and it has been really substantial — lots of new subsections and updates.

I highly recommend that you take time to reread the whole book (the changes are that substantial), but if you feel you don’t have time, I will list the MAJOR updates, but you will miss out on the minor ones that sometimes are just as important. So again, I hope you’ll take time to read it again from “cover to cover”.

The second edition/revision of the e-book is now also available in .pdf.

Here are the major updates to the book:

1. Review the WHOLE Prologue — very important.
2. The whole Chapter II.
3. The whole Chapter VI.
4. Chapter VII subsection, “Ark of the Covenant and the Black Stone”.
5. Chapter X from subsection, “Anunnaki – The ‘Fallen Angels’” to the end of the chapter.
6. The whole Chapter XII.

Thank you,
Wes

Supriem Rockefeller – Messiah or AntiChrist?
[link to servicetoone.wordpress.com]

NEW UPDATE PAGE ADDED!
[link to alliedunion.wordpress.com]
(lots of new pictures)

<edit>

[link to wespenre.wordpress.com]

HathorRa
(Hathor & Supriem)

I guess it is high time to tell the story how Supriem and Hathor came to Earth in 1974 and 1988 respectively. This information was given to me by the person who currently is my main source:

Supriem does not have a biological father. His mother’s father worked for the Air Force when it was called the U.S. Army Air Corps — he was a Flying Tiger pilot. He was hand selected by the U.S. President to work for the Atomic Energy Commission at Los Alamos. They were working on the Atomic bomb.

His grandfather was given the highest security clearance and sent to help build Area 51 for the CIA and Skunkworks, along with Air Force and Navy. He was also present at the Holloman and Muroc AFB (now Edwards AFB) landings. These races told of the Supreme child who will be born in 1974 who will be the true Messiah, God incarnate and only part human. The child will have to choose which path to travel, to bring Revelations in the Bible to fruition or bring the planet into light and life from the Urantia book.

His grandfather even traveled with the wreckage from Roswell to Ft. Worth where Supriem’s mother was born, on base. There were five bodies in the Roswell crash, three died on impact while one died later at the scene. One survived for a while but became sick. Supriem’s grandfather had his doctor friend, Guillermo Mendoza try to save the only living alien, but he later died.

In 1974 there was a crash with 5 alien survivors that was taken to Barksdale AFB where Supriem’s mother was on base, but as a civilian – Supriem does not want her name revealed at this point in time. She was married to someone of the Frankish Kings (Merovingian) bloodline so the child could come from her, but they were not married at the time Supriem was born. His mom is herself from the Frankish, Merovingian bloodline.

The Frankish Bloodline, by the way, is the the same bloodline as that of the British Monarchs, Emperor Charlamagne during The Holy Roman Empire, the Hebrew Franks, Germanic Franks, French Franks (hence the currency was called Franks) and the Celts. The U.S. Presidents even trace their roots to the bloodline, so do the 13 ruling families. These roots can be traced to the very beginning of civilization on Earth – The Franks are the Merovingians, the so-called “13th Bloodline”.

Supriem has never met the Frankish Bloodline man. His mother was at different AFB’s because of her father, she was only 21 when she had Supriem.

She said she remembers exactly when the base went into lockdown when they brought in the craft and its survivors. They took her to meet the alien race and she said the next day she found out she was pregnant with Supriem. They bestowed her with the Supreme Manisola (the life force before it enters the body), which had been Amen Ra(Marduk), Lucifer, YHWH, etc. in the past but now the manisola was in exile.

So in essence, it was an immaculate conception because sex wasn’t involved. So, she did not have sex with any of these aliens — she couldn’t have , because Supriem has DNA from different races, including Anunnaki, Draco Triple Helix, Elohim and more. He has triple helix blue blood in a chimera state with red blood and more than one DNA sequence, which is what chimera is. His triple helix is the reptilian blood.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP