Users Online Now: 2,279 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,225,508
Pageviews Today: 2,046,626Threads Today: 840Posts Today: 14,627
07:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I want to leave the US. What is the easiest country to move to?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am interested in living overseas and becoming an expat. I don't have a great job right now, no family obligations and I'm single. I have always wanted to explore more of the world and think it would be awesome to live overseas. I have traveled extensively but only ever lived in another country for 6 months, 20 years ago. I lived in Japan.

Any recommendations for the cheapest and easiest country to legally move to? By easy I mean, getting visas or other permissions. I prefer a warm tropical place. I would also like to find some form of work while there. Volunteering is cool but I would need to make some money. I speak basic spanish.

Mexico is one consideration but I have heard that it is a hassle for Americans to live there.

any suggestions?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP