Users Online Now: 941 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 177,188
Pageviews Today: 296,343Threads Today: 94Posts Today: 1,865
03:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Just when the past few weeks have made me lose faith...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ...the coolest thing happened that gave me hope.

Not that big a deal but left a HUGE impression on me.

I had two letters to mail and one stamp with only 55 cents on my name. So I go to the Post office and the line is HUGE (is it ever NOT?) so I asked a man behind me if he knew if the machines there would let me buy one stamp. At that time I noticed an older gentleman staring at me...then he disappears. He's gone for about 5 minutes then comes back in, peels off a stamp and sticks it on my envelope and refused the money.

I said thank you SO SO much...cause he saved me an anormous amount of time...then wished him a wonderful day. At that point he tells me every day is wonderful since he was in a car wreck that left everyone believing he wouldn't survive...even his family. He said he's been doing kind things since and has made a point to always smile.!

So...now it's my turn to pay it forward.

To that man...THANK YOU SO MUCH, you have reinstilled in me a new found faith in mankind. hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP