Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Beware the zombies of doOM! - 2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was asked to put this in a separate thread yesterday, so the information could be all together.

So here it is...

Ever see 12 monkeys? See New York in that movie, with the zoo animals?

See I am Legend? See New York with the zoo animals?

See Population Zero? See New York with the zoo animals?

Someone knows something.

Is it swine flu outbreak, leading to anarchy or similar?
And engineered virus like in Omega Man?
Omega Man is the same story as I am Legend.

Actually what do we know about 2012? Well it is doomsday according to the Aztec calendar.

Well why should we take that seriously?

Oh, I don't know, you tell me.

[link to www.flashearth.com]

[link to ipicture.ru]

All from Peru.

Why Peru? That is where the landing party got stranded.

There is a crash locator beacon right here in Peru.

[link to ipicture.ru]

See that line in the ground?

I know the whole story, because I am an Anunnaki. I know those people.

They were on the ground doing some science, when there was a mutiny on the moon, and they got stranded in Peru.

The whole story would take a lot to tell. But as for revelations, the missile man there (first link) is Set.
He fired two missiles at the moon, during the mutiny. One exploded and wrecked the ship. The other is still there.
[link to www.lpi.usra.edu]
Scroll right.

Here is the damaged hull...
[link to www.lpi.usra.edu]

When that missile hit, the interior outgassed its atmosphere (it is a small scale Dyson Sphere)
[link to www.labyrinthina.com]
(Ica stone found at the foot of that missile man)

At that time Horus was born, and his symbol is the flying disk, and that is because the outgassing looked like wings.

How he was born was he was cloned by Isis from some sperm from Osiris. Osiris died inside from the flood that happened, when the water jacket burst.

The water jacket of the moon protected the interior from cosmic rays.

So take a look at the Aztec calendar now, ( a cross section of the moonship) and see the bottom, where the missile hit, and see the interior first ring has waves, depicting that
water jacket.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

So ok, then in the center if that disk, is depicted a monkey man, named Hanuman. Hanuman was is one of two on-board conscious computers. Like Hal 9000 was a conscious computer in 2001 space odyssey.

So now it starts to get interesting.

So how humans work, is their soul, or spirit, their consciousness, is a signal sent to the pineal gland, from a conscious computer inside the moon as seen here in this painting from 1600.
[link to img8.imageshack.us]

In the background the mainframe, located at the center of this galaxy, collecting cobwebs because the network was down.

How I know all this, is because 2 million years ago, I was the one who brought that network down. Since Stephen, (Set) my brother, had fired a missile, at the ship, and I didn't know why. I did not know that the conscious computer was not obeying Zeus' commands, who was there on the ground with Stephen, and Mary.

And since Zeus is my dad, when I died, I was back in a virtual space inside the conscious computer and I fled, through the network, to go get my grandmother, since I didn't know who else to turn to at the time.
Here is my grandmother as seen from space...
[link to img127.imagevenue.com]

And I toasted the network, to isolate the problem.

Gwendolyn, (Isis) my half sister, took some sperm from me (or her um dress we have been going out for eons) and she made Horus.

But, because I am her half brother, and we are both Olympians, the conscious computer would not make his personality record. That is their job, that is what they do.

So she hacked the computer, and used her record and mine to make Horus. So now he was his own father.
"Me and the father are one"

So then later Mary, agreed to help Gwendolyn out and reincarnated and was artificially inseminated using a vase from the cult of Osiris or cult of Isis, where a bunch of priests put their sperm in a vase, so no one knows who the father really is, and she artificially inseminated herself, so then finally he had a real mother when he reincarnated as Jesus.

But he still didn't have a father. So Zeus reincarnated as a Roman Emperor and agreed to be his father, after pressure from Gwendolyn his daughter, and Mary, his favorite/girlfriend.

Mary is one of the seven sisters of the Pleiades, and he married about three of them. Hekate was my mom, Bea was Stephen's Not sure which she is in mythology let me see...
She would be Maia, mother of Herme, Stephen is Hermes.
and Mary is Michael's mom now.

So Zeus has three sons.

To make a long story short, the computer that provides sentience to humanity, is inside the moon, and it is going down in 2012, which will leave the people who are on that machine, with only instinctual behaviors. No self awareness, no sentience. They will be zombies of dOOM!

What will happen can be seen in Population Zero.

To see that other people know about this, see Zeus' message to me, Plan 9 from Outer sPACE!
Why is it so campy? He didn't want to alarm anyone so he just prompted writers and they made that movie.

Thats right I'm Osiris, and I'm here kickin ass and takin names. Michael was too chicken to reincarnate because he was crucified before.

But he plans to after 2012.

So here is the crash locator, with the image of Luke in rock.

Here is Luke, where he died.

and that line on the ground is the crash locator because the signal affects the imagery from the satellite so you can see it.

There is also a rock monument or two that signifies the crash.

For more info about all this you can see Eraserhead, which asks, who or what was Horus?
I answered that question.
And Luke is pulling levers in the basement.

Gwendolyn is depicted there as is her mom and dad, and that is Stephen not me, with the funny hair, they didn't know who I was. They did not know, how Michael came to be except by miracle and they did not know who Horus was.

After the missiles were fired, Zeus and Stephen ended up getting turned into shrink wrapped sausages and eaten by giants, in Koricancha.
[link to www.sacred-destinations.com]

Later the Spanish built a nunnery there. 2 million years later but the original rockwork is still visible.

So in Robinson Crusoe on Mars, Xerxes eats the sausages, to say, get over it.

So if you look at what Hanuman said here...
[link to ipicture.ru]

He said he didn't bring down Luke's disk, it was the wind.

But the second conscious computer, the one in charge of instinctual behaviors, might have brought it down.

At any rate I don't know who is responsible for the mutiny, although I know why it happened.

Xerxes was the captain of the Titan moonship, and he was supposed to deposit Olmecs on Mars for colonization.
Plato was Xerxes reincarnated, Socrates was Zeus.
Plato's account of Atlantis, was a veiled account of the Titan moonship Atlantis. See the circled city, that is a cross section of it.

A very long time prior, Zeus had taken this moonship to Mars and took most of its water and brought it earth since earth was desperate for fresh water.

They were referred to later as the water bringer Gods.
Look at the left here in the Narmer palette, see the priest, the sandal bearer for the water bringer Gods and the missile above his head.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
The left talks about the Olympian ship, the right talks about the Titan ship.
From the perspective of people who had suffered a disaster.

So when Xerxes got to this solar system, seeing that there was not enough water on Mars, he dropped his Olmecs on earth, which was a breech of the prime directive, mixing two civilizations, native Indians, which were the proposed colonists of earth, and Olmecs.

But Xerxes is the king of this galaxy, and Zeus was just an agent from the universal government, here covertly.

Other than the Olmecs and native indians, everyone else on earth, is a descendant of the crews of both of those two ships.
The Titan ship was destroyed, by Zeus, using the electro gravitics of the moonship probably, and we know he did it because we found the smoking gun.

[link to ipicture.ru]
As you can see, gun still smoking.

Why we don't seem to take this all very serious, is because we are immortal, and this to us is a match making machine.

I was sucked into coming back here to match up with the youngest daughter of Xerxes (Atlas) the youngest of the seven sisters of the Pleiades. Merope.

And if you zoom out from the missile man, you will get a hint as to who that girl is...

See cat women of the mOON! To see people talking about them.

See When Worlds ColliDE! from the 50's, I am depicted as the pilot, Gwendolyn does a cameo at the beginning in the plane, Mary is the dark haired girl, Michael is rescued off a roof,and when the scientists are looking at the monitor, they are looking at Orion, another name for Osiris, and the Seven Sisters star system.
Although they call both something else to not give the real story away.

So in 2012 the conscious computer which provides sentience for everyone on that machine is going down, and everyone on that machine will lose sentience when it goes down at the end of its maintenance cycle.

Some people are on the mainframe, but we are not sure who, or how many.

Maybe 144,000, from the original Olympic crew, and maybe 200 million, which were on the Titan ship.

But we do not know.
I am on the universal mainframe. That much I know. As is Zeus, and Gwendolyn.
As is any other Olympian, although all of us, are Anunnaki, and descendants of Anunnaki.
And if you have a personality record, that is if you are not a Smith in the Matrix sense of the word, then you are immortal.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP