Users Online Now: 1,334 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 399,352
Pageviews Today: 518,034Threads Today: 165Posts Today: 1,855
04:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TONIGHT - Feb 12th Intercede for the West Coast of USA at 10:00 PM Pacific Time "First In Sumatra Then in America"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Many times in the Old Testament God sent a prophet to warn His people of things to come. He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
He sent us a prophet last Saturday night. The main message was to WEEP AND INTERCEDE FOR THE WEST COAST - NOW!
Below is the entire message. If you have time, please read the whole thing. If not, I have highlighted key points.

Saturday, February 12 we are asking everyone to physically GO TO THE NEAREST BEACH, walk up and down and INTERCEDE for the WEST COAST. We are beginning at 10:00 Pacific time, but any time during the whole day would be great. We must heed the voice of the Holy Spirit and take action.
If you are NOT on the West Coast, please join us on Saturday by laying your hands on the West Coast on a world map and intercede, with fasting if possible, for our nation. The West Coast is a gateway not only to our country, but to our whole continent as well.

SO, PLEASE, GO "WALK ALONG THE SAND OF THE SEASHORES" AND INTERCEDE WITH FASTING AND WEEPING! Thank you.

TIMOTHY SNODGRASS - FEBRUARY 5, 2005 – TEMPLETON, CALIFORNIA

I believe God called us here for a purpose, that God is doing something unique in Paso Robles.

You know as I was driving over those hills today, the anointing fell so powerful over my rent a car. We ministers get tired going all around, you know, weīre not Mighty Mouse and I have been traveling around the US west coast and Alaska just back and forth interceding for the land. And I was just tired, and said Lord why donīt you have Peggy speak tonight, Iīm just so tired. But as I was driving over those green hills the anointing of the Holy Spirit fell over my car and I knew this is why Iīm in the United States for a little city called Paso Robles. If you have a Bible turn to Acts chapter 10.

I BELIEVE THAT TONIGHT THE LORD IS CALLING AND COMMISSIONING PEOPLE TO SOW TEARS FOR THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.

And as I was coming over those mountains and the anointing fell in my car, I just began to cry for no reason. For the last three weeks weīve been involved in heavy warfare and intercession, but as we were coming over the mountains the atmosphere changed.

You know AT THE CONCLUSION OF CHRISTMAS 2004 IN SOUTH ASIA THE ATMOSPHERE TOTALLY CHANGED IN ASIA.

As a matter of fact, it was right past midnight and my wife and I were still awake and we were praying and suddenly we just began to weep before the Lord, the anointing just fell in our house powerfully and we just began to cry and intercede for Asia. As we were weeping, suddenly our ears began to ring and we lost our equilibrium we could barely stand to our feet, and we knew something very big was happening somewhere in the world. Over South Asia today, that veil of darkness thatīs been over that region for millennia is beginning to collapse and the glory of the Lord is beginning to fall. Now on December 26th right at the close of Christmas, the church in South Asia was asleep, they were caught off-guard and

I HEAR THE HOLY SPIRIT SAYING TO THE UNITED STATES, "WAKE UP! DONīT BE ASLEEP, BECAUSE THAT VEIL OF DARKNESS IS ABOUT TO BE RENT OVER THE UNITED STATES!". Letīs take a quick look at Acts 10 beginning at verse 1,

"1 There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of what was called the Italian Regiment, 2a devout man and one who feared God with all his household, who gave alms generously to the people, and prayed to God always. 3About the ninth hour of the day he saw clearly in a vision an angel of God coming in and saying to him, "Cornelius!" 4And when he observed him, he was afraid, and said, "What is it, lord?" So he said to him, "Your prayers and your alms have come up for a memorial before God.

I believe that our prayers and our alms in the United States have now come up as a memorial before God and that 2005 is going to be a year of opportunity and grace for America. After this tsunami shook South Asia what did the United States immediately begin to do, we began to sow alms to the poor of Asia and something changed in the spirit when President Bush began to multiply and multiply and be an example by sending alms to Asia.

I BELIEVE THAT THE VEIL OF DARKNESS OVER AMERICA IS SHAKING RIGHT NOW IN THE SPIRIT.

NOW IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY AT SOUTH ASIA, AT THE NOCOBAR ISLANDS AND ANDOMEN ISLANDS, YOUīLL SEE A PROPHETIC PICTURE OF WHATīS HAPPENING.
THEREīS A FAULT LINE THAT RUNS FROM SUMATRA ALL THE WAY THROUGH the Nicobar and Andomen Islands all the way up through India, and if you zoom back in the spirit and look at the planet, it looks like a curtain or veil of South Asia. Now for the last 96 hours there has been swarm quakes going off the scale in the Nicobar Islands and

MANY SEISMOLOGISTS ARE SYAING THAT THE 700 MILE PLATE IS ACTUALLY IN THE PROCESS OF COLLAPSING, AND THEYīVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE.

You see the veil of darkness over South Asia is beginning to collapse in that part of the world. Thereīs a different atmosphere over Asia at this time than what it was before Christmas 2004. God is preparing the way for a harvest in that part of the world. But

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING "FIRST IN SUMATRA, THEN IN AMERICA." SUMATRA WAS A PROPHETIC PICTURE AND TYPE OF WHAT WEīRE ABOUT TO SEE IN AMERICA IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE. AND THE LORD IS CALLING US TO SOW TEARS FOR THE HARVEST OF THE WEST COAST OF AMERICA. I BELIEVE THAT GOD WANTS TO RELEASE A TSUNAMI OF THE GLORY OF THE LORD ON THE WEST COAST OF AMERICA.

Letīs take a look at Zechariah chapter 14. If you could see in the spirit over the planet earth you would see a literal veil of darkness that surrounds the planet. As a matter of fact, in 1987 the Lord took me in the spirit and I was standing on that veil of darkness. Standing in front of me were two demonic principalities, and they were robed in such beautiful clothing they draw such attention to themselves, they were wearing red, crimson robes with gold embroideries on them, very beautiful, but as one of them turned his head there was no life in his face, he was ugly and void of life in his face. And I knew they had just one purpose they wanted to take my life, but before they could take my life an angel appeared between me and the principalities and they disappeared when the angel of the Lord appeared.

The angel began to walk with me and talk with me on this wall of principalities. Looking at this angel, he drew no attention to himself, he could have been anyone in this room, and had such a sense of humor and such life radiating and flowing from this angelic being. I had almost lost my life and I was terrified and now I have this angel standing next to me, joking. He began to show me what it means to walk in the spirit with Christ Jesus in heavenly places. One minute we were standing on this wall of principalities and in another, we were somewhere else, we were standing on a high hill in the Hawaiian Islands. And you know right now, the reason that weīre not seeing breakthroughs around the world, like we should because that wall of darkness is still there. If we stood on a street corner in Iran right now and began to preach the gospel and talk about the blood they would arrest us more than likely.

BUT WHEN THAT WALL OF PRINCIPALITIES, THAT VEIL OF DARKNESS OVER PERSIA THAT EVEN DANIEL INTERCEDED AND FASTED FOR 21 DAYS, WHEN IT COMES DOWN, THINGS WILL CHANGE. AND I BELIEVE THE WALL OF PRINCIPALITIES IS BEGINNING TO SHAKE, NOT JUST OVER AMERICA, BUT OVER THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD RIGHT NOW. WHY I BELIEVE WEīRE GATHERED HERE TONIGHT IS TO SOW TEARS OF INTERCESSION FOR THE WEST COAST OF AMERICA.

Iīve been doing a lot of traveling over California the last 3 weeks and

APPROXIMATELY 1 WEEK AGO I WAS DRIVING OVER HIGHWAY 152 AND THE LORD GAVE ME A VISION. AS I LOOKED TOWARD THE COAST OF AMERICA, I COULD SEE THE GROUND BEGIN TO SHAKE ALONG THE COAST OF AMERICA. I BEGAN TO CRY AND WEEP FOR THE WEST COAST OF AMERICA.

My eyes looked in the spirit towards the San Francisco bay region, and the sea coast was littered with military ships destroyed by tsunami.

THE LORD SAID "FIRST IN SUMATRA, THEN IN AMERICA". THE VEIL OF DARKNESS IS COMING DOWN, BUT WE NEED TO INTERCEDE BECAUSE GOD WANTS THIS TO BE A YEAR OF GRACE FOR AMERICA. WHY GOD GIVES US VISIONS OF CATACLYSMS AND DISASTERS IS SO WE CAN PRAY AND INTERCEDE AND AVERT THOSE THINGS BEFORE THEY MANIFEST. GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY SHOULD PERISH IN AMERICA.

I was in Alaska about 7 days ago and you could sense they have a darkness shaking in the spirit over Anchorage. I believe that as Cornelius in Acts 10 sent people out to Joppa, this is an urgent time in the spirit that God is raising up Corneliuses to send out apostolic and prophetic teams to these hot spots to intercede. Now currently I am based in the Philippines, but really I have no home there, I have no home here, actually my home is wherever the Holy Spirit sends me. Over the last thirteen years Iīve traveled over 48 nations and usually I never have more than a few days notice when the Lord sends me to a nation. As soon as I return home to the Philippines tomorrow after leaving the U.S., Iīm going to another strange people Iīve never met in New Zealand and from there to Antarctica. In the natural this makes no sense, why would you preach to the penguins in Antarctica?

I believe we need to be sensitive as Cornelius to know where to go at the right time. I believe that God is going to send out apostolic and prophetic teams from this area into San Francisco. There is an apostolic blessing and anointing over the military in this hour.

WE NEED TO SEND APOSTOLIC AND PROPHETIC TEAMS INTO THOSE PLACES WHERE OUR SHIPS ARE DOCKED AND COVER THOSE SAILORS. AS WE INTERCEDE FOR AREAS, A TWO HUNDRED FOOT TSUNAMI CAN BECOME A 12 INCH TSUNAMI. BUT BECAUSE OF THE ALMS WHICH THE UNITED STATES HAS SOWN, WE HAVE SEEN THINGS NOT MANIFEST WHICH WERE SCHEDULED TO BE MANIFESTED NOW IN THE UNITED STATES. AND THEREīS A SEASON OF GRACE TO INTERCEDE FOR AMERICA, BUT ITīS A SHORT SEASON.

How many know that God loves our men and women in the United States military? As we pray for . . . San Francisco, I believe God is going to release a hedge of fire around the military on the west coast. God has some invisible commanders and generals Heīs going to send out from this place to intervene on behalf of those military. The enemy wished to kill steal and destroy in San Francisco, but the Lord is raising up a standard in this hour that is going to intervene and release rivers of life, instead of death. Tsunami of the grace of God instead of destruction.

ALL EARTHQUAKES ARENīT NEGATIVE. Remember when that veil of darkness is rent, there are earthquakes. When Jesus was crucified 2000 years ago the earth shook. There was a great victory, even though it didnīt look like it in the natural, God won a great victory.

GOD IS ABOUT TO SHAKE THINGS UP ON THE WEST COAST, NOT FOR THE PURPOSE OF DESTRUCTION, BUT FOR THE PURPOSE OF LIBERATION OF THE WEST COAST, AND I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS AN APPOINTMENT WITH DESTINY. THE LORD IS SAYING "NOW, NOW, NOW, RELEASE INTERCESSION FOR THE WEST COAST OF AMERICA!" I came all the way from the Philippines just to give this one message tonight.

THE LORD IS COMMISSIONING NOW, NOW, NOT LATER, NOT A WEEK DOWN THE ROAD, BUT NOW TO INTERCEDE FOR THIS, AS THAT VEIL OF DARKNESS IS RENT AND WE BEGIN CRYING NOT KNOWING WHY WEīRE CRYING. THE HOLY SPIRIT WOULD SAY DONīT BE DISTRACTED, ENTER INTO THE INTERCESSION THAT THE LORD IS RELEASING. THE LORD SAYS ITīS TIME TO HOLD WAR COUNCILS TOGETHER TO PREPARE YOURSELF TO GO OUT.

The Lord gave Peggy and I the same vision of a river of fire flowing down the 101. While she was preaching it here, I was preaching it in Gilroy. The Lord says thereīs a river of fire thatīs going to flow through the lands of northern California. I believe that this is a strategic area for releasing victory for the whole nation. I believe over the days ahead that

GOD IS DOING SOMETHING NOW THAT WE NEED TO STOP WHAT WEīRE DOING; WE NEED TO GET ALONE WITH THE LORD AND GET QUIET FOR AWHILE, AND PREPARE OURSELVES NOW FOR HOW THE LORD WILL USE US. SOME OF YOU THE LORD MIGHT CALL YOU TO PRAY AND FAST FOR THE UNITED STATES. BUT IT IS A WORD FOR NOW, WE NEED TO BEGIN INTERCEDING AND RELEASING THE CAPTIVES NOW FOR THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.

JUST STAND AND LET US BEGIN TO INTERCEDE!

The Lord says Heīs bringing life into new churches in this area. Something has changed in the atmosphere in Paso Robles. On December 26th we received a victory, but it is only catching up with us now.

ON CHRISTMAS, THAT VEIL OF DARKNESS WAS RENT IN SOUTH ASIA, AND NOW THAT SAME VICTORY IS COMING TO THE USA.

The Lord is going to send out apostolic and prophetic teams from America this year to the most bizarre places around the world.

AND THEREīS AN URGENCY! THEREīS AN ACCELERATION OF THE TIMES. GOD HAS RELEASED A SEASON OF GRACE. LETīS NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT HEīS GIVING US.

Heīs confronting the spirit of mammon, of money. Money is just a piece of paper you know. Thatīs the number one stronghold over the San Francisco area and bay area. But God wants to raise up apostles of provision in 2005. God is going to totally shake up and redo the way we think finances. You donīt need the money in your bank account to go, you just go. Iīm going to the Antarctic in a few days, and I still donīt know how Iīm going to get there. I still donīt own a jacket, except for this dress jacket. I just came from Alaska, and the Lord supernaturally provided a jacket for me everywhere I went. We donīt need to be confined by money but trust God for everything. God has whatever you need at the right place at the right time.

AS WE SOW TEARS OF INTERCESSION FOR AMERICA, GOD IS GOING TO HEAR OUR TEARS.

Many of us have sown many tears, but have reaped nothing, but that veil of darkness is now being rent, and as we sow tears from where God is crying, God will honor our tears. I see families saved, as a matter of fact itīs happening now, the impossible is becoming possible.

THE IMPOSSIBLE WILL COME ALIVE IN 2005! LAST YEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD SAID, THE SEAS WILL ROAR IN 2004, BUT AFTER THE SHAKING COMES THE BREAKTHROUGH!!

This year the dead will come alive in 2005. Iīm talking about signs and wonders. When that veil is rent, there are signs and wonders that follow. This is going to be the year that the dead come alive literally. Bizarre signs and wonders and rivers of healing.

Heīs sending out revivalists from this area, even unto the far corners of the world. And the Lord is not broke. He has a way of getting you there. Just as Phillip was translated along the river, talking to the Ethiopian, translated to Ceseria that was just a type and sign of whatīs coming when that veil is rent. We havenīt been able to do these things before because thereīs a wall of principalities around the world, but itīs coming down. But thereīs revivalists and great generals in the spirit that are here tonight.

GOD IS COMMISSIONING YOU TO SOW TEARS OF INTERCESSION AND REPENTANCE, TO WALK ALONG THE SAND OF THE SEASHORES OF CALIFORNIA AND INTERCEDE FOR THE LAND. ALL THOSE TEARS COMBINED TOGETHER WILL RELEASE A TSUNAMI OF THE LORD. GOD DOESNīT WANT TO RELEASE DEATH; HE WANTS TO RELEASE LIFE IN 2005. THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE IMPOSSIBLE. I SEE A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD RISE UP EVEN FROM PASO ROBLES. THIS IS THE TIME THAT GOD IS COMMISSIONING US!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP