Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Moon?...Aliens?...A Dream
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Sorta strange, figured I'd share...
I had this "nightmare" or "dream" whatever you wanna call it probably about 2 years ago and I never even thought about it again until I had the same dream last night...
I'm at my parents house with my sister and my cousin...there is some sort of natural disaster type thing(I can't remember 100% but I think it's a tornado) and it happens with almost no warning...after it's over and everyone's safe I go outside to make sure my dog is okay...the dog is fine, just off of its chain...I look up at the moon and notice it's very strange...it seems bigger than normal and it still has the whitest moon color but there are black "spots" on it...I look closer and the moon looks like the earth would from space...it isn't blue, it's still white but the black "spots" are actually what would be the continents on earth...I can plainly see North and South America...I go inside and tell someone to come out and look with me, so my cousin comes out...we both look up at the "moon" and are basically just puzzled, trying to figure out why the moon looks that way...then suddenly, very slowly, the "moon" starts to fade away and as it fades something that resembles the actual moon appears to its right...my cousin and I both think, well what the hell was that because that's the real moon...as we say this something also appearing to be the moon appears to the right...then another, and another...so we are both standing there baffled at these "moons"...my dog who usually can't stay away from me won't come to me when I call her...we stare for another second and then these multiple moons(probably 6-8) start to disappear in different directions and I notice one in particular looks as though it is getting closer to us...finally I become scared by this and I yell at my dog and she comes to me...in the time it took for me to yell at my dog and her to come 10 feet to me the object was within 200 yards and coming closer...it looked to get smaller as it came closer and as soon as I get my dog inside and close the door the object bumps into the glass window part of the door...but it's only about 6 inches with a purple glow coming from inside...I run to my parents, freaked out and we all go into my mom's room...we are looking out a window...then I wake up...both times... weird to me...anyone else read this whole damn thing and have any thoughts or comments? just very strange to me I would have this particular dream more than once
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP