Users Online Now: 2,179 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 622,861
Pageviews Today: 1,008,830Threads Today: 406Posts Today: 6,726
10:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HAW HAW...bald biker scum in little town Memorial Day pissant charity scam blocking traffic
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was driving thru this small town today and these sad fucks with their little fire truck were in the middle of the freaking road, blocking traffic, and to top it off, these sack-of-shit biker types are putting on some show, blocking traffic, just shooting the shit with these scumbags whatever-they-call-themselves, then real conspicuously start handing them some "voluntary donations." I had enough and pull around on the side to pass these miserable POSs and they start yelling at me like I am some kinda maniac. LOL. I hear "YOU DUMBFUCKER!" and keep on going. I kinda hoped one of the bikers would follow me so I'd have an excuse to fill him full of lead, but they didn't, so I pulled off at a state troopers HQ a few miles later and reported the POS to a trooper in a car, who said his partner had just left to go to that particular scene due to additional complaints.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP