Users Online Now: 957 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 156,878
Pageviews Today: 266,112Threads Today: 88Posts Today: 1,734
03:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I’m posting this, only to give some of the rest 0.1% something of the population, a chance to prepare. That’s all.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Zoom in on those coordinates, and you will se some heavy construction going on – up there..

[link to www.picturepush.com]

No more science fiction, this is real life!

You can take a look at the guy on the pic (actually a giant construction robot) but if you have guts enough, play around a bit on that site – and after a while you will start to see all quite undeniably clear.

I was laughing when I saw that the mainstream media reported about “new clouds that suddenly started to show up around the world”.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

[link to news.bbc.co.uk]

Where do you think those clouds comes from. Think twice…

We will very soon will have a showdown, and a wise move, would be to fast start to get a grip on what is going on. It will be tough enough anyhow, but for those not prepared at all – it will be a complete disaster.

Once again. The Italian Lawyer knew what he was talking about.

Thread: Italian Lawyer told MUFON,I HAVE EVIDENCES OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL CIVILIZATION !!

And by the way…

I have personally SEEN some of this IN PERSON – not just on images. Initially, it all seems a bit overwhelming, but one gets used to it VERY fast – and from that point you can have some communication going with those guys. But just some… for some reason, there’s still lots of secrecy around all this. But for some reason they don’t hide there presence, but I understand the reason is they know very well, that what is happening is completely unreal for 99.9% of the population, so why bother to hide?

Anyhow, IF you get in communication, it will NOT be some tiny voice on the head. It will be VERY direct, and VERY distinct!

I’m posting this, only to give some of the rest 0.1% something of the population,
a chance to prepare. That’s all.

And to those of you who entertain yourself by being a shill...

Save some of the energy you put on ridiculing or diverting attention. YOU will be the first once to need ALL the energy you possibly could bring up, when it all starts. And it will!

You see, the little sanity you hopefully have left, will otherwise blow away in a nanosecond. And that will happen the exact moment you start to realize who you actually was working for.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP