Users Online Now: 2,011 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 980,352
Pageviews Today: 1,789,647Threads Today: 585Posts Today: 13,159
05:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ANYONE WITH INFO ON VERY BIZARRE HAPPENINGS IN EARLY NOVEMBER 2003 IN DALLAS/FORT WORTH TX PLEASE HELP!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been hesitant to write anything about this in a open forum for years now. I witnessed things in a parking lot of a hotel, I think it was an Ameri something or other, that is right behind a police station. They literally share a parking lot. It is in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Not exactly sure because I was with a friend driving and shopping while in town.

Anyway, this will all sound crazy but I saw it all with my own eyes and so did my friend. She is still disturbed by it and wanted me to do this for some answers as well. We are not sure how long this forum has been around so not sure if there were post about this. So here goes..

It was the first days of November 2003 and we find ourselves asking directions in this hotel parking lot. While we were there we noticed this really really odd cloud coming up that literally started at one end of the sky and went to the other like a rainbow does. It was even narrow like one. It was also pinkish but much much much thicker than a chemtrail. It was a cloud for sure. It was almost sunset and while we were looking at the cloud in amazement the sky literally filled out of nowhere with birds that scared us to death. They were everywhere. Please no one write ugly things about our sanity. Please. This is as serious a thread and from the heart as has ever been posted here. My friend is a mother of three and highly educated and in her mid 40's and is what you would call a pillar of her community. She is a college professor. I am also what you may call a prude. Neither of us drink or do drugs so none of what I say has anything to do with that. This is not something to be debunked. We are asking for your help.

When I say there were birds everywhere, I mean so many they blotted out the entire sky. A man standing by his car said to us it looked like a bird sanctuary and everyone was in shock. Then it got even more weird. This tall dark headed guy that looked fairly young walked barefoot by us all and had this odd look on his face....almost blank. He was watching the sky as he passed. One of his eyes was black and his shirt ripped. We watched as he went into the pool area of the hotel. Once he did the birds left as fast as they came. Then all these lights started streaming out of the sky into the pool. There must have been what seemed like hundreds of aircraft circling and others outside noticed and were pointing. We could not see inside the gates very well of the pool but eventually we here him yelling. The next thing we know every police officer and even EMS and fire trucks pull up to the hotel entrance. After a while they bring out this same dark haired guy carrying him. He had a beard as well. There was at least 6 officers holding him. He was soaked like he had been completed drenched in the pool. One of the ladies that worked inside came flying out and told us to get back and when we asked what he had done she said he had trashed the lobby and threatened the people inside. Anyone knowing anything about this please respond. There is more I could tell but not sure if there is a limit on length of post. Thanks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP