Users Online Now: 2,186 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 727,928
Pageviews Today: 1,282,337Threads Today: 549Posts Today: 9,333
03:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 'Heart Healthy' Diet Killing MILLIONS Every Year!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to w3.newsmax.com]

'Heart Healthy' Diet Killing MILLIONS Every Year!

Research reveals that polyunsaturated
vegetable oils, which the U.S. government pushes,
are like 'fertilizer' for cancer tumors!

By Russell Blaylock, M.D.
Neurosurgeon

Dear Friend,

Everything you've been told about cholesterol and heart disease is wrong, Wrong, WRONG!

I know that sounds hard to believe, but it's true!

Most people are convinced that heart disease and stroke result from a diet high in cholesterol and saturated fats. This notion is based on the flawed idea that cholesterol is the cause of atherosclerosis, or hardening of the arteries.

But the truth is, there is no direct cause-and-effect relationship between cholesterol levels and heart attack or stroke risk. And we've known this for decades!

When President Dwight "Ike" Eisenhower had his first heart attack, his cholesterol level was 164 mg/dl — a level considered "perfect" by today's standards.

What's more, Ike had his cholesterol measured 10 times a year. He eliminated all saturated fats and ate supposed "heart-healthy" foods, such as corn oil. He did everything his cardiologists asked of him — and yet he suffered a number of new heart attacks and later died of heart disease.

What was true of Ike has been true of the general population as well. Americans have been eating a so-called "heart-healthy" diet for more than 40 years now, and yet we've seen no reduction in heart disease, stroke, or atherosclerosis. In fact, heart disease is worse today than it was 50 years ago!

The U.S. government's dietary
recommendations have killed more
Americans than both world wars!

People find it difficult to believe that everything they have been told about cholesterol could be wrong. They especially have difficulty believing that their own doctors could be so wrong.

After all, these doctors went to medical school . . . and they use a lot of fancy medical jargon. That's proof that they must know what they are talking about.

Well, my name is Dr. Russell Blaylock — and I went to medical school, too. I know all the jargon. In fact, I practiced neurosurgery for 24 years. And during most of my practice, I also believed what the medical establishment said about cholesterol — and I prescribed a lot of pharmaceutical drugs.

It wasn't until I really began to examine the scientific evidence in greater detail that I discovered that I, like so many of my colleagues, was misled. I was merely parroting a lie that was not true.

I discovered not only that cholesterol is NOT a cause of heart disease and stroke . . . but also that the "heart-healthy" diet that has been pushed on Americans for four decades is behind the cancer epidemic we've seen.

In fact, the U.S. government's dietary recommendations probably have killed more Americans than both world wars! That's because the polyunsaturated vegetable oils that the government has been recommending are like powerful "fertilizers" for cancer tumors.

A recent report from the Framingham Heart Study, reported in the prestigious journal The Lancet, found that men with cholesterol below 190 mg/dl — considered "healthy" for their hearts — had TRIPLE the risk of developing colon cancer when compared to men with levels greater than 220 mg/dl.

As for the risk of heart attack from the higher cholesterol, there was NO DIFFERENCE between the men with levels at 180 mg/dl and those with cholesterol greater than 250 mg/dl.

The problem is, most doctors
don't have time to keep up with
the latest scientific research!

more at link
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP