Users Online Now: 1,825 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 550,186
Pageviews Today: 916,767Threads Today: 328Posts Today: 5,982
10:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Zetatalk debunker threads are hilarious ...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It took them a decade, but the halfwit debunkers finally realized that all the spewing they did on Nancy's threads had only one effect: to keep them alive so that everyone got a chance to read them. LOL! So, they came up with this new idea recently of starting their own Zetatalk debunker threads, and then bumping them for page after page. But, of course, they are the only ones posting their so the threads are just these inane rah-rah sessions that go something like this:

Debunker A: That Nancy sure is an idiot, and a bad person, too. I bet she is really rich from Zetatalk.

Debunker B: Yeah, Debunker A, you are so right. We alone in the debunker camp are smart and all scientific and stuff, so people should believe us a lot.

Debunker C: PXers really make me mad and that's why I call them names, cuz I care about them and wish they wouldn't throw their lives away.

Debunker A: I guess it's my turn again. ... Okay, well, let's see. Where is their evidence? We have lots of evidence, but they don't.

Debunker B: Evidence is scientific, but them guys just don't get it, so we have to swear at them a lot.

Debunker C: I was gonna say that.

What can a little old PXer say except: "Obsess much?"

Soledad

butt
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP